Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Jul 20, 2018
I had read the "CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days" thread a while back. Got caught up with some personal issues for sometime, but finally managed to get back here and stumbled on that thread again.
- Am pretty f**ing good at SEO
- Have some SEO assets (PBN, news sites) around the law niche, so I most likely can do that very economically
- Know a tiny bit of python for simple web automation tasks.
- Live in a third world country with a large English speaking population. This would make it easier to scale things and outsource easily.
- Terrible. Terrible work ethic. I am working on it. Woke up at 4am and got started at 4.30am today. On an average I only work 10-12 hours a week.
- Low capital. I am in a third world country at the moment, don't make much. I might have maybe $100/week to put towards this.
- Suck at sales. I have never sold anything to anyone I already didn't know (dropship site doesn't count as sales experience). All of my past freelancing gigs were with people I already knew, or people that approached me due to recommendations from their friends. Having a bit of an accent wouldn't help me either. Maybe am overthinking this. Anyhow, I am trying to avoid getting on the phone as much as possible.
- Finalized a name
- I am no gfx designer, but decided to do the logo myself and save some money. Yes, I am a cheapskate.
- Setup an email + built the basic site (home/services/contact).
- Got a US based VOIP number just in case someone does decide to talk on the phone etc.
- Figure out the different SEO packages, pricing in particular
- Brainstorm a well-defined sales process, write the email sales copy etc.
- Setup a tool like SuiteCRM to keep track of things
- Since I already have web assets around the lawyer niche, I was thinking about going after local lawyers in US. Make a list of 50 lawyers in 10 different cities that look like they could use my services.
- Setup the bank account + paypal. Second option is to use 2CO. I don't know if 2CO allows individuals to singup. Opening a bank account in the name of the firm is going to take some time.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.