• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Living the "perfect" slowlane life in Germany.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by David 2.0, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Torsten

Torsten New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $7
    Hello David,

I am also happy to see active members of Germany in that forum :)
    I recently joined the FL family.
    Reading your post and all these replies highlights the value of this forum. Thank you all! Currently beeing at a similar situation I face also the fact of the german culture not familar and/or in resistance with fastlane thinking in our country. Reading TMF can be already a part of your FTE. Even if you post, you are missing such a single event, it already somehow happend within your process of transfer as I can read out. Think about your feelings during your colleague's retiring session and the "warm" thank-u!
    Also, you already started to set-up something new with your website is amazing. You identified a problem and started to create value for others.

Keep on going, you motivate all within this process

Cheers
    Torsten

2. 100k

100k Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,949
    Nice intro. Nice little niche you have found.

Could you maybe make life easier for new parents - what hurdles did you have to over-come? Do you need to file certain paper work? What are those paper work, does it take a long time to fill them out? Is there someone that can help you fill out that paper work so you can get maternity leave?

(I'm just brainstorming)

Once you sort out maternity leave - now what? You've got so much extra time on your hand? What can you do with the time to bring an extra income while taking care of the baby? Where can you meet other parents that are also on maternity leave ? Basically, try to add value to other people's lives - make life a little bit easier for them. Help them solve problems.

Good intro and all the best on your journey.

3. Hijena1

Hijena1 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $73
    Hallo David,
    great to see you here. In my experience the best thing is problem solving, love it but easier said than done. I am like you at the beginning, thinking to do anything just to grab something.
    I am also from Germany moved 2 years ago, still learning language though. If you want we can share some ideas/thoughts to help each other.

@Gepi
    I don't think that Germany is so bad, we are right behind United Kingdom. From what I have seen the best city for Science/Technology is Berlin ?!

I wish you good luck.

4. David 2.0

David 2.0 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $248
    Thanks Torsten,
    appreciate your motivating words!
    David

5. David 2.0

Rep Bank:
    $248
    Thank you too, 100k.
    You brought up some additional good ideas on how to continue with the concept of my website, add more problem solvers to it and potentially monetize.

100k likes this.
  6. David 2.0

Rep Bank:
    $248
    Then good luck with you journey too, Hijena1!