The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Living the "perfect" slowlane life in Germany.

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Hi all,

First of all, I'm really excited to have the opportunity to join this forum.
Thanks for having me and please excuse my English.

I'm David from Germany, 37 years old, married and living the "perfect" slowlane life as a manager in an international automotive company.
My slowlane journey can basically be summarized as follows:
  • Finishing university diploma (computer science), aged 26 yrs
  • Finishing PhD (human machine interaction), aged 30 yrs
  • Project engineer at an international car maker
  • Manager (customer experience) at the same car maker, till now
  • Saving money, doing small investments into stocks, ETFs, P2P credits, etc.
  • Reading, further education to increase my intrinsic value
I guess you can see the pattern here... My brain was programmed to get a decent education and find a good job with a low six-figure income. Getting a higher income, saving money, starting with long-term investments to secure my pension. Keep working until I'm 67 years and then (hopefully) be rich ;-). Are you kidding me, there has to be more to life...

About 5 years ago, I started to optimize my financial situation: Saving (more) money, investing into stocks and other small-scale investments following the common financial gurus' advice:
Save money + buy and hold + compound interest effect = richest man in the retirement home.

I somehow knew that this is not what I wanted from life, but only after finishing "The Millionaire Fastlane " a few days ago, my eyes opened (@MJ: Thanks)! While in the past I thought I was driving the fastlane, I merely succeeded with switching from sidelane to slowlane. "David 2.0" was born ;-)

Right now, I feel like my car is fueled up (I'm really motivated) and ready to go. However, the view outside the windscreen is foggy and it's hard for me to decide which way to go and which steps to take (analyze, paralyze?). Which idea for a business fulfills the five commandments?

Maybe my problem is that I'm waiting for an event (stroke of genius, business idea) after which I can start to frame the process, but finding an idea actually is the first step of my process...

In his book, MJ wrote that he needed to tune his "frequency" properly to identify opportunities (needs, pain points, solutions).
Does anybody know what I mean and if yes, how did you tune your frequency accordingly?

Thanks for any feedback.
Regards,
David

148307_derevo_doroga_pustota_tuman_2560x1600_www.Gde-Fon.com.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Well done :)
Hi all,

First of all, I'm really excited to have the opportunity to join this forum.
Thanks for having me and please excuse my English.

I'm David from Germany, 37 years old, married and living the "perfect" slowlane life as a manager in an international automotive company.
My slowlane journey can basically be summarized as follows:
  • Finishing university diploma (computer science), aged 26 yrs
  • Finishing PhD (human machine interaction), aged 30 yrs
  • Project engineer at an international car maker
  • Manager (customer experience) at the same car maker, till now
  • Saving money, doing small investments into stocks, ETFs, P2P credits, etc.
  • Reading, further education to increase my intrinsic value
I guess you can see the pattern here... My brain was programmed to get a decent education and find a good job with a low six-figure income. Getting a higher income, saving money, starting with long-term investments to secure my pension. Keep working until I'm 67 years and then (hopefully) be rich ;-). Are you kidding me, there has to be more to life...

About 5 years ago, I started to optimize my financial situation: Saving (more) money, investing into stocks and other small-scale investments following the common financial gurus' advice:
Save money + buy and hold + compound interest effect = richest man in the retirement home.

I somehow knew that this is not what I wanted from life, but only after finishing "The Millionaire Fastlane " a few days ago, my eyes opened (@MJ: Thanks)! While in the past I thought I was driving the fastlane, I merely succeeded with switching from sidelane to slowlane. "David 2.0" was born ;-)

Right now, I feel like my car is fueled up (I'm really motivated) and ready to go. However, the view outside the windscreen is foggy and it's hard for me to decide which way to go and which steps to take (analyze, paralyze?). Which idea for a business fulfills the five commandments?

Maybe my problem is that I'm waiting for an event (stroke of genius, business idea) after which I can start to frame the process, but finding an idea actually is the first step of my process...

In his book, MJ wrote that he needed to tune his "frequency" properly to identify opportunities (needs, pain points, solutions).
Does anybody know what I mean and if yes, how did you tune your frequency accordingly?

Thanks for any feedback.
Regards,
David

View attachment 19676

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Welcome to the fast lane! Better now than never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ocricci

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 20, 2013
Welcome David

I'm going through this processes right now, for me it is all about awareness, fastlane opportunities are everywhere and they always appear mixed with difficulty - as an exercise, look differently at everything you consume daily

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Welcome David

I'm going through this processes right now, for me it is all about awareness, fastlane opportunities are everywhere and they always appear mixed with difficulty - as an exercise, look differently at everything you consume daily
Thanks occrici, appreciate your thoughts since you obviously are ahead of me on the fastlane.
When you have identified potential opportunities, what will you do next to verify if it really solves a problem for others and not just you?
Regards,
David

ocricci

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 20, 2013
Thanks occrici, appreciate your thoughts since you obviously are ahead of me on the fastlane.
When you have identified potential opportunities, what will you do next to verify if it really solves a problem for others and not just you?
Regards,
David

I use MJ's CENTS concept

Based on your question, you have defined the NEED, now you need to look for SCALE ( or magnitude )

It really depends on how innovative your solution is

e.g.: If i can evidence scale for a product, the next step is to understand the value array ( based on how consumers are using / valuing this product, can i improve its value ? )

SEO Guy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
384%
May 14, 2017
Page 1
Don't worry about if it's foggy outside the windows, that will clear up in good time. Good news for you, you're in a self driving Tesla. All you have to do is follow the fast lane commandments of CENTS and work your a$$ off and you'll get to where you need to go.

Especially with your financial backing you'll get there in no time. Just start becoming aware of opportunities around you to spread value, and once you find something you're pretty good at doing - grow.

Maybe the first couple ideas don't work out, however you seem to be a wise man. I don't think it will take you long.

I might recommend you start in the automotive industry, because of your extensive background. I do marketing for a few dealerships and if I can get clients in my position (young, broke, no experience), then you can for sure with your PhD and background.

--------------

You already have the skills, intellectual property, and a personality people will pay for. So now, just find the best angle to offer your skills, wisdom, and energy. Maybe that's consulting, or maybe it's in the form of a product.

Whatever it is, best of luck.

I know you're going to crush it so fast - you've already been crushing life for 37 years! This will be no different. Getting a PhD is definitely much harder than starting a business - you just don't get paid FAT for it :smile:

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Don't worry about if it's foggy outside the windows, that will clear up in good time. Good news for you, you're in a self driving Tesla. All you have to do is follow the fast lane commandments of CENTS and work your a$$ off and you'll get to where you need to go.

Especially with your financial backing you'll get there in no time. Just start becoming aware of opportunities around you to spread value, and once you find something you're pretty good at doing - grow.

Maybe the first couple ideas don't work out, however you seem to be a wise man. I don't think it will take you long.

I might recommend you start in the automotive industry, because of your extensive background. I do marketing for a few dealerships and if I can get clients in my position (young, broke, no experience), then you can for sure with your PhD and background.

--------------

You already have the skills, intellectual property, and a personality people will pay for. So now, just find the best angle to offer your skills, wisdom, and energy. Maybe that's consulting, or maybe it's in the form of a product.

Whatever it is, best of luck.

I know you're going to crush it so fast - you've already been crushing life for 37 years! This will be no different. Getting a PhD is definitely much harder than starting a business - you just don't get paid FAT for it :smile:
How very kind and inspiring! Thank you so much!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Read Unscripted -- it tells you in more detail how to create opportunity when there seemingly is none.

It lies in the value array and the value competition.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about CENTS ... for newbies, at some point you just have to get started and get your feet wet.

Welcome to the forum!

NaorAtt

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jun 2, 2018
Israel
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure that very soon the fog will fade and you'll see a sunny clear road :)

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Thanks all and MJ.
Just started Unscripted yesterday.
On my way to work... stuck in traffic.
Definitely NOT the fastlane I’m on now ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome to the forum :)

I know that feeling. You have all those great ideas in your head.

About that new lane you just discovered was there all that time, just out of your sight.
About the things, you'd love to do.
How it'd feel to get the first samples of your physical product.
How your website should look.
Where and how to advertise.

All those ideas. Just one idea missing: where the F*ck do I start? What's that physical product going to be? What's that website gonna do?

There's that lane, or for a better image in your mind, a dirt path that leads from the standard road into a pretty undiscovered area. Mist coming up in front of your wiendshield as you drive, holding your cup of coffee tight so it won't pour all over you, while the car is fighting through that bumpy road.

But you're driving, aren't you?
You may only see 5 or 10 meteres ahead. But that's enough to keep driving.

You may drive a little too far from time to time. Or get stuck. But the longer you drive through that mist, the more your eyes start to adjust them to that blurry mess in front of and around you. And you'll find your way back to that road, or get out of the car and get your tire unstuck.

Then you just keep driving. One bit after the other.

I can't tell you, if or when that mist will completely disappear, since I'm still in there, too.

But there will be times, times when you feel like you've found something - a need to fill, a problem to solve -, and work towards doing exactly that, when the mist will get lighter and your vision clearer.

And instead of driving in walking speed, you'll can switch into second gear and sometimes even be able to take a sip of that coffee, without spilling it all over you.

Go out there. Look for needs. Problems. Then follow that dirty, bumpy trail one bit after the other.

Good luck!

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Just had an eerie moment yesterday at work.
A colleague retired after ~35 years of loyal labor for the carmaker I'm currently working for.
Normally, this is seen as moment of obeisance and celebration.
However, the whole scenerie seemed somehow unreal to me.
Especially when the HR department (Human Resource) summarized my colleague's 35 year legacy in 4 bullet points:
  • Started career in 19xx as job description 1 (JD)
  • JD 2
  • JD 3
  • Wishing all the best
To me another moment of truth...

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Morning Fastlaners,

Making good progress on UNSCRIPTED .
While I had no „traumatic“ single FTE yet, I‘d say my FTE-tank has grown significantly over the last years. Any thoughts on this?

Looking forward to next pages.
Regards
David.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Morning Fastlaners,

Making good progress on UNSCRIPTED .
While I had no „traumatic“ single FTE yet, I‘d say my FTE-tank has grown significantly over the last years. Any thoughts on this?

Looking forward to next pages.
Regards
David.
Hi David,

Thanks for the updates. What good progress have you made? Did you apply anything you learned?

My FTE happens almost daily. They very in sizes from supervisors with entitlement and personality issues having power trips, offshoring jobs to save money, to similar ones like the one you described.

Last edited:

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Hi David,

Thanks for the updates. What good progress have you made? Did you apply anything you learned?
Hi ADR,
Progress with reading UNSCRIPTED . Apart from the book and coming back to one my questions of how to clear the fog and be receptive to opportunities, I can see maybe an inch further into the fog ;-)

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Quick update from my side.
Today, I finished reading UNSCRIPTED . What another great book. Reading it after TMF , I was reminded about a lot of good content from the previous book but also it included much more details and totally new ideas. I guess a painful discovery I made was the term "Action Faking" which I'd have to admit is something that personally slowed me down significantly in the past. I guess this is what I meant in my initial posting with "analyze, paralyze". In general, I often had the feeling that MJ articulated something that I only knew as some kind of feeling.

Thanks MJ and all!
I will now work on myself, an idea and the execution plan.
Happy to share my progress in this forum.

Regards,
David

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
Viel Glück und Erfolg und Durchhaltevermögen!
In Deutschland ist es nicht einfach, hört man immer wieder, wegen der Steuern und der Anti-Gründer-Einstellung.
Ich habe vor einem Jahr den Schritt in die Selbstständigkeit gewagt (ich designe 3D-Druck-Modelle für Firmen) und es nicht bereut. Trotz des derzeit noch relativ niedrigen Einkommens
ist es befreiend sein eigener "Boss" zu sein und nicht mehr nach dem 9-5-Plan leben zu müssen.
Aber man muss bereit sein, einiges zu opfern. Lebensstandart kann dazu gehören, und viel Zeit, auch am Wochenende. Aber wenn es Erfolg hat, dann ist das Gefühl besser als jede Promotion von "oben".
Wenn man es klüger anstellt als ich und von vorneherein etwas sucht, was skalierbar ist, dann vermutlich noch besser (ich kannte damals TMF noch nicht und wusste nur, dass ich etwas mache, was gefragt ist und wofür Leute Geld bezahlen). Aber es ist möglich. Go David :)

Much luck and success and endurance!
In Germany it is not easy, you hear again and again, because of taxes and anti-startup mindset.
I have dared to become self-employed one year ago and do not regret it (I design 3D-printable models for companies). Even though my income is not so big yet it is so freeing to be your own "boss" and not having to live for someone else 9-5. But you have to be ready for sacrifice. Standard of living, and much time, also on weekends.
But when (not if, it depends on you!) you are successful, the feeling is better than any promotion from "above".
If you do it smarter than me and search for something easily scalable from the beginning, probably even better (I did not know TMF back than and only knew I had to do something people need and pay money for).
But it is possible. Go David :)

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Hello Overthinking and thanks for your motivating words.
Happy to read you are already out of the 9-5 working style, congratulations!
Do you remember when you decided to start something on your own?

When looking back at my first post in this forum, where I felt totally lost on how to get started, I set up a light version of a process to collect ideas that I then evaluate with CENTS.

Also changed my personal habits (healthier living) and lost 5kg of fat ;)

I do hope that I am not action faking, but I understand that moving to the fastlane is a process and not an event.
So hopefully, my first steering goes in the right direction.
Regards
David

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
Hi David,
yes, I remember. It was basically when I first started working (as an assistant clerk in a clothing store).
And after that, in a nursing home. And after that, as a jeweler/goldsmith (event though the craft is wonderful,
doing this for a living seriously s***s, at least for me. But it enabled me to do what I do now in a way, so it all had it's meaning). And so on.

I felt like a slave. So much time for so little, while I was doing all the work that would then be monetized by someone else. I always knew that there had to be more.

And while I was training as a jeweler/goldsmith, I became interested in 3D-modeling, and my boss became my first customer. This was when I knew I had something. And I started reaching out. I invested a lot of time, doing cold calling, testing, and more cold calling.

To use words from TMF I guess I identified a need and fulfilled it with value, and I got money for it.

If you are afraid of action-faking, the chances are high that you are. If you bring your projects forward, you will know because your actions are aimed at a specific goal, and to that goal alone. Everything else is unimportant while taking steps towards them.
Ask yourself: what will be the result? Will it bring this specific idea to life and known to the world? Or am I doing this only to feel busy and justify not taking specific steps?
And chances are also high that those steps are uncomfortable and feel tedious or fear-inducing sometimes.
Like with losing weight - if you want to shred those pounds go jogging. Everything else is just talk. You know what I mean? :)

Edit: You mentioned a light process you have set up, want to elaborate further on what you are doing atm? (if you have posted it before, I am thankful for a link to the post)

Best wishes
OT

Last edited:

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
All,
wanted to give you a brief update from my end.

After my introduction to this group, and based on your very good feedback, I followed your advice, put off my shoes and hit the road.
Quote from M: [...] "Also, I wouldn't worry too much about CENTS ... for newbies, at some point you just have to get started and get your feet wet."

Not caring too much about the CENTS or how to monetize my idea, but with a pure focus on adding value for others and getting a better understanding on HTML for me, I set up a website.
(Sorry) It's in German:
Vorbereitet durch die Schwangerschaft - Eltern-check.net

Background and purpose of the website is that I recently became father (YEAH!), but I struggled with all the different "To dos" along the pregnancy, e.g. healthcare/financial/bureaucratic topics.
Therefore, I created eltern-check.net to collect and share all the relevant information with other (to be) parents.

To get first user feedback, I shared my website in forums (e.g. facebook, parent blogs) and asked for feedback, which was positive and also revealed some good new ideas which I included in another iteration.

A good learning I'm currently having is that the (German-speaking) world wasn't just waiting for my website and that I have to overcome the challenge of making my website visible to the relevant group of users. At the moment there are few visitors (~30 per day) coming in via organic search.

Have you had similar experiences already?

Regards,
David

MoneyPhantom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
Germany
Great to have another fastlaner over here, welcome!

how to monetize my idea

You could for example offer an email service that reminds of the tasks that are to be done at the moment. Or you could partner up with service providers and merchants that pay you to be listed on the website or in your emails.

Shafir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 25, 2018
Germany
Hey David,

I am happy to see another German on the fastlane. I took a look at your website.

Two things came to my mind: You could offer a service helping people with public administration. Especially Elterngeld and Elterngeld Plus seem to be very complicated. The ministry for family affairs has a calculator to see how much public money parents could get. More important however could be for parents to decide how much money they get in different scenarios. Many could need assistance as a lot of people who could use Elterngeld Plus don't use it. Several parents need assistance, too, when they have to decide which Steuerklasse to use after the child is born. A friend of mine does something similar in a completely different field. The main problem is how to scale it. I guess one could program some tools that make some nice and helpful reports for individual cases easily.

The second idea is to use affiliate links (or even build a real shop) around what parents need. You list a lot of product ideas on your site.

Good luck!

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Thanks guys.
Those are good ideas on the monetary side.
Any more thoughts on how to become more public/relevant or would you say this comes with the ideas and its‘ added value?
Regards

MoneyPhantom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
Germany
Any more thoughts on how to become more public/relevant

Teaming up with some blogging (soon-to-be) mums should be one of the least expensive and elaborate possibilities. Think of what value you can provide and the approach them with your offer.

Torsten

want to get paid while learning ;-)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 1, 2018
Germany
Hello David,

I am also happy to see active members of Germany in that forum :)
I recently joined the FL family.
Reading your post and all these replies highlights the value of this forum. Thank you all! Currently beeing at a similar situation I face also the fact of the german culture not familar and/or in resistance with fastlane thinking in our country. Reading TMF can be already a part of your FTE. Even if you post, you are missing such a single event, it already somehow happend within your process of transfer as I can read out. Think about your feelings during your colleague's retiring session and the "warm" thank-u!
Also, you already started to set-up something new with your website is amazing. You identified a problem and started to create value for others.

Keep on going, you motivate all within this process

Cheers
Torsten

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Nice intro. Nice little niche you have found.

Could you maybe make life easier for new parents - what hurdles did you have to over-come? Do you need to file certain paper work? What are those paper work, does it take a long time to fill them out? Is there someone that can help you fill out that paper work so you can get maternity leave?

(I'm just brainstorming)

Once you sort out maternity leave - now what? You've got so much extra time on your hand? What can you do with the time to bring an extra income while taking care of the baby? Where can you meet other parents that are also on maternity leave ? Basically, try to add value to other people's lives - make life a little bit easier for them. Help them solve problems.

Good intro and all the best on your journey.

Hijena1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 1, 2018
Germany
Hallo David,
great to see you here. In my experience the best thing is problem solving, love it but easier said than done. I am like you at the beginning, thinking to do anything just to grab something.
I am also from Germany moved 2 years ago, still learning language though. If you want we can share some ideas/thoughts to help each other.

@Gepi
I don't think that Germany is so bad, we are right behind United Kingdom. From what I have seen the best city for Science/Technology is Berlin ?!

I wish you good luck.

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Hello David,

I am also happy to see active members of Germany in that forum :)
I recently joined the FL family.
Reading your post and all these replies highlights the value of this forum. Thank you all! Currently beeing at a similar situation I face also the fact of the german culture not familar and/or in resistance with fastlane thinking in our country. Reading TMF can be already a part of your FTE. Even if you post, you are missing such a single event, it already somehow happend within your process of transfer as I can read out. Think about your feelings during your colleague's retiring session and the "warm" thank-u!
Also, you already started to set-up something new with your website is amazing. You identified a problem and started to create value for others.

Keep on going, you motivate all within this process

Cheers
Torsten

Thanks Torsten,
appreciate your motivating words!
David

David 2.0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 2, 2018
Germany
Nice intro. Nice little niche you have found.

Could you maybe make life easier for new parents - what hurdles did you have to over-come? Do you need to file certain paper work? What are those paper work, does it take a long time to fill them out? Is there someone that can help you fill out that paper work so you can get maternity leave?

(I'm just brainstorming)

Once you sort out maternity leave - now what? You've got so much extra time on your hand? What can you do with the time to bring an extra income while taking care of the baby? Where can you meet other parents that are also on maternity leave ? Basically, try to add value to other people's lives - make life a little bit easier for them. Help them solve problems.

Good intro and all the best on your journey.

Thank you too, 100k.
You brought up some additional good ideas on how to continue with the concept of my website, add more problem solvers to it and potentially monetize.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...