The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

List @ The Few People who have Lamborghinis

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
You mean @G_Alexander? But honestly, the business folks I know locally only drive around in SUVs, pickup trucks, Toyotas and Hondas.
No Ferrari.

Sorry, my mistake for listing the wrong guy. :rofl:

Maybe those business folks use SUVs / Toyotas / Hondas for business and have a Lambo somewhere in their garage? I think one explanation is probably for safety reasons cos' I use to hear people saying it'll attract criminals (mainly in some cities in Malaysia).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I think one explanation is probably for safety reasons cos' I use to hear people saying it'll attract criminals (mainly in some cities in Malaysia).
Not just that...its also impractical for our kind of roads.

We don't have a lot of nice winding roads to enjoy the exhilarating drive, GTA or Fast and Furious style, which the Europeans have a lot of.
Instead, the urban areas have limited space, only enough for folks to go through and go on their way.

One could technically drive on the highway for the speed, but yup, we have speed limits that knocks out the fun of a good Lambo drive by at least 3/4.

For criminals...I dunno. They steal whatever shit, be it in a Ferrari or not.
I heard though that they can steal tires if you park in a spot too lonely. I suppose they grab 'em and sell them to a recycling plant or workshop.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
PS: I don't own a Lambo any longer, and haven't for a while.

YvJB6ot.gif

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
If you were really going to make a list like this, at least use something that requires a little more wealth, like a jet or yacht, not something that’s under $100k?

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
LOL, in my country you will see people on welfare drive Audi S5, Mercedes C-class and similar cars.

Anybody here with just a decent credit could finance/lease a F*cking Lamborghini for a year.

I have a small BMW 1 series I just bought, guess I should have financed a Lambo instead.. Then maybe you would listen to this advice:

STOP putting rich people on some mythical pedestal.

Did you pay attention what is going on when it comes to Success?

You have to speak the Same Language of Success by using the success vocabulary

Wtf is the language of success? Knowing the difference of an Aventador and a Gallardo?

No such thing, I know rich people who speak like they are straight from the ghetto (they are) and I know ones that speak like they are the queen of England (they aren't). Either way there is no F*cking difference in terms of their success.

It's because my personality is based on introvert with analytical & technical thinking. I like to organize my thinking and this is the way I am. I dislike being messy in life. Of course I am not rich but Its true that very few people can purchase Lambo.

I like listening to Rich & Wealthy People because of their mindset, not being flashy. This is the way I am.

Stop putting yourself in a small box and think that you are predefined and cannot change. This way I can guarantee you that getting success is 10x more difficult.

I am an introvert and I got a sales job because I was determined to become more extroverted and comfortable with sales. Guess what, it is the best decision I ever made and funnily enough I hit my first success after having a sales job. Can't say its directly correlated but it sure made it easier to deal with people and make sure you get the better deals.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
is there a column for 'what you learned from them'? might be more useful

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Since the obvious has been stated many times already, I'll skip that.

I want to see the update of the sheet, merely to see what new folks pop up

OP the danger in attaching influence to objects or perceived wealth is opening your kind to blind influence that can be cheaply faked. You wouldn't send 10k to Nigeria just because the email said the price needed your help and was good for it.... This is very similar.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
You focused on Spell Check
& Somebody Does Cash Checks from Bank by doing business, not 9 to 5 and The Bank Clerk doesn't care about College Degree

Did you pay attention what is going on when it comes to Success?

You have to speak the Same Language of Success by using the success vocabulary

Attention to detail matters. I'm a car enthusiast, you spelling the name of a brand wrong is sinful. It also tells me that you probably don't actually care about these vehicles, just what they represent.

Why are you questioning me or giving me advice when you are currently the laughing stock of this thread?

:rofl:

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Okay I will stop Here.

I am doing what works for me. This post is about listening to those people who have lambos & results.
I did not say I will buy the lambo in the end
I said "listening to those people who have lambos & results"
Its the bridge inspiration, not full inspiration that possibly work for me.
I believe in Pattern Recognition & making list makes me support to go from bad days to good days.
The Point is - I have no desire to take Lambo advice from Toyota drivers.

Okay Guys Let's Support & Collaborate Each Other. Keep Hustling
Like I Said , I will respect MJ's Forum & All People.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
is there a column for 'what you learned from them'? might be more useful

Thanks for the Idea. Of Course Its not perfect. Something needed to be done imperfectly
I love your reply man! Appreciate it (y)

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
If you were really going to make a list like this, at least use something that requires a little more wealth, like a jet or yacht, not something that’s under $100k?

That's like making homerun,haha
but I like what you said.
Thanks man! Appreciate it

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I will have a Diablo SV one day. But that will not be at the end, just somewhere towards the early middle! :hilarious:

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
I said "listening to those people who have lambos & results"

Okay Guys Let's Support & Collaborate Each Other. Keep Hustling

We are actually trying to help you. Listening to these people based on this one criteria might hurt you.

If all someone needs to be credible is have a few videos with a lambo and say they own one, you are going to be easily fooled by anyone who seems to meet that criteria.

It will set you back for years.

We are actually trying to save you tons of time and heartache.

Either way, good luck on your journey. You will learn the lesson one way or another - hopefully not the hard way. :)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Considering a depreciated example around 90k... Lambos are probably cheaper to own, (no clue about actual cost to drive), than an middle of the road BMW...

You could literally buy a 90k lambo, drive it lightly for a year or two, keep it nice and sell it for basically what you bought it for. Your only expense would be a minuscule amount of depreciation, maintenance and insurance... The true 60k millionaire douchebag needs to add interest to that.

In contrast, buy a 60k BMW... it will depreciate 35k in two years.

I read somewhere that the average new exotic car buyer was only worth 3 million... that says a lot to me. Half of people buying these cars new are worth less than 3 million... People make some pretty horrendous decisions with money.

Beautiful cars when you can truly afford them.

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Ismails -- I wrote this article just for you...

I have no desire to take Lambo advice from Toyota drivers.

Darn, you just excluded me. I've been driving a Toyota for 14 years. And I haven't owned a Lambo in at least 5. :inpain:

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 3, 2017
USA
I have been around with Self Help/Self-Improvement/Personal Development Industry for a while.
It's all good but at the same time it is exhausting like which people shall I listen to for advice
So many people are there but there was no list to narrow down manually.
When there is no structure & framework in life, it becomes chaos and ended up frustrating.

Thus, I have decided that I will only listen to those people who have Lamborghini & result
Here is the List of Lamborghinis

Plz add me to your list, here is my lambo next to my tesla

ecommercewolf

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
From a pure materialistic and financial standpoint I’d be more impressed with partial jet ownership or full jet ownership.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
The Point is - I have no desire to take Lambo advice from Toyota drivers.

Warren Buffet is richer than anyone on your list and does not own a Lambo. I think he drives a Cadillac now.

btw, I just financed a used 2008 wrecked Lambo for $50k. Please add me to the list as I have a lot of advice for you.

ryanbleau

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jun 22, 2014
Scottsdale , Az
My lifted Tahoe gets better mileage than a Lambo. do, fail, try again, repeat. Don't listen to someone who's only metric to happiness and success is a car in the driveway that a bank really owns. get to know the old guy driving the explorer that built multiple business worth billions.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
From a pure materialistic and financial standpoint I’d be more impressed with partial jet ownership or full jet ownership.

Jets are investments in your business, I think they are way better than a flashy car. Speaking of cost... A VLJ like a CJ1 or Beech Premier including financing and without a flight department, assuming you fly it yourself... About $400k a year minimum.

In my opinion, the bigger the Jet, the bigger the write off. Give me the 4-5m dollar a year Gulfstream and 65 million of up front bonus depreciation.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Considering a depreciated example around 90k... Lambos are probably cheaper to own, (no clue about actual cost to drive), than an middle of the road BMW...

You could literally buy a 90k lambo, drive it lightly for a year or two, keep it nice and sell it for basically what you bought it for. Your only expense would be a minuscule amount of depreciation, maintenance and insurance... The true 60k millionaire douchebag needs to add interest to that.

In contrast, buy a 60k BMW... it will depreciate 35k in two years.

I read somewhere that the average new exotic car buyer was only worth 3 million... that says a lot to me. Half of people buying these cars new are worth less than 3 million... People make some pretty horrendous decisions with money.

Beautiful cars when you can truly afford them.
Actually if you look at the research, statistically people with really high net worth are more likely to drive modest cars and live in modest homes.

Warren Buffet is richer than anyone on your list and does not own a Lambo. I think he drives a Cadillac now.

btw, I just financed a used 2008 wrecked Lambo for $50k. Please add me to the list as I have a lot of advice for you.

And the only reason he bought that was because his daughters kept hounding him to get a new car... "Dad, you're one of the richest men in the world... can you please get rid of this 19 year old hunk of junk".. previously he was driving an ancient Cadillac.

Btw, I found some really dope 2009 Aston Martins for ~$35K

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.