The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille's - 200 Mostly Offline Rental Business Ideas

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Part of my house-hack plan is to rent the garage spaces and my backyard for small meetings/family parties/little private weddings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Baravnzla

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 7, 2020
Spain
I was just researching some of this rental ideas and must of them are already available (in Spain at least). So I thought about finding a way to profit from it without directly renting the goods. What about a directory that has all the goods for rent listed and you get a commission when something gets rented? Anyway if someone is renting camera equipment probably would be looking for a studio or a place for a photo session. If someone is renting construction equipment would surely need some truck to transport the machines, etc. So having a platform like a rental-eBay could be a good place to find everything someone needs for a particular event.

It would need some more in depth thinking and researching but I didn't find something like this yet.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Contribution from my niche and experience in business:
- Bolts, flanges, and hydrostatic testing equipment
This is a big thing. No further explanation.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Electric boards (surf/skate)

And give me a DM if you launch in Vancouver because I'll be the first customer :clench:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Here's one that is a niche of the moving industry...

Piano Moving Company
Pianos typically weigh 300+ pounds on the low end and up to around 1,300 on the high end. Some are awkward shapes and have weird weight distribution that makes them difficult for average joes to move.

pianomovers-1600x640.jpg

This company also offers piano storage and piano rentals. You could probably sell in-home repair/tuning services, refurbished pianos, etc. if you have the space to store them.

Reezy64

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 21, 2023
84. Solar Panels
85. Generator
This post is an absolute golden nugget. My mind is racing with ideas on how I could use this to my advantage as I live in a country that is currently experiencing rolling blackouts on a frequent basis (also known locally as 'Loadshedding'). Thank you very much for this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.