The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

lets start up a Start up

charles J

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 3, 2014
looking for entrepreneurs that have already strengthen their muscle's of will power, someone that can grind it out till the bitter end showing no sings of weakness... it is hard to find people, friends that can follow a plan with no excused to fall on... i cant say that i am super experienced in start up's but i can say that i have what it take to make one work... anyone willing to give this long shot a chance, just message on this... this post is to get a group of 3 people that are dedicated to each other.. our words are our bond, lets learn together... initial investment should be at least $200 from each person

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yeezy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 22, 2014
New Zealand
Last edited by a moderator:

Kyler White

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 25, 2014
pm
looking for entrepreneurs that have already strengthen their muscle's of will power, someone that can grind it out till the bitter end showing no sings of weakness... it is hard to find people, friends that can follow a plan with no excused to fall on... i cant say that i am super experienced in start up's but i can say that i have what it take to make one work... anyone willing to give this long shot a chance, just message on this... this post is to get a group of 3 people that are dedicated to each other.. our words are our bond, lets learn together... initial investment should be at least $200 from each person

G

GuestUser113

is it okay to post a website here?

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/i-am-not-responsible-required-reading.20271/

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

And voila, the next UBER is born! One year from now we'll all look back and regret that we missed out on the next billion-dollar startup which evolved from an anonymous forum post with bad grammar and $200.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Vigilante Maybe you take a different tact and 'assign' 3 young bucks to this. I'd be willing to sponsor one of them. You pick the 3. They post all thoughts and dealings here. Forum gets a residual of any profits as a scholarship fund to pay for INSIDERS subscriptions for those sponsored by others for their progress / determination.

Just thinking outside the box......

Kyler White

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 25, 2014
@Vigilante Maybe you take a different tact and 'assign' 3 young bucks to this. I'd be willing to sponsor one of them. You pick the 3. They post all thoughts and dealings here. Forum gets a residual of any profits as a scholarship fund to pay for INSIDERS subscriptions for those sponsored by others for their progress / determination.

Just thinking outside the box......

sounds interesting..

G

GuestUser112

I'll join on the one condition that I own %100 of the business.

Tomorrow I'll be selling a $600 business for a firesale price of $300 if anybody is interested.

Lol actually I'll do it if I get to choose the direction. We're going to start an insect farm, selling worms to fishermen and gardeners, crickets to pet stores, and mealworms as protein for pet food or adventurous humans. $600 is all the capital we'd need. You any good with a hammer? We might as well build it ourselves, would only take a day or two..

Insects are easy maintenance and they breed quickly. Regulations for pet food are minimal as well. I live in Ontario though, and its winter right now. If you live in a better climate, how about you do all the physical labor, and I'll send you the $200 and cold call the bait shops myself. I'll keep 33% of profits after expenses.

Bam. I can smell the wormy dollars already. We'll hook up with the Bass Fishing tours in Florida, and put ads in online gardening magazines. Direct marketing newsletters would probably work great on the older demographic as well. We'll call it Sherman's Worms. Ready to sign?

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 18, 2013
New York
Since the other sharks are out. I have an offer..

I'll give you $400.. for 175%..

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
go_fuck_yourself_cactus_disney.gif

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Shut_up_and_take_my_money[1].png

NOT

edward222

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Dec 8, 2014
The owner of this thread is now crying........ No bully guys.......

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
I don't trust people who type posts in all lowercase letters, but I always trust people who use 3 periods after every sentence instead of one.

He's legit folks, no need to worry!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.