The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

lets start up a Start up

Streetadelic

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 17, 2023
I'll join on the one condition that I own %100 of the business.

Tomorrow I'll be selling a $600 business for a firesale price of $300 if anybody is interested.

Lol actually I'll do it if I get to choose the direction. We're going to start an insect farm, selling worms to fishermen and gardeners, crickets to pet stores, and mealworms as protein for pet food or adventurous humans. $600 is all the capital we'd need. You any good with a hammer? We might as well build it ourselves, would only take a day or two..

Insects are easy maintenance and they breed quickly. Regulations for pet food are minimal as well. I live in Ontario though, and its winter right now. If you live in a better climate, how about you do all the physical labor, and I'll send you the $200 and cold call the bait shops myself. I'll keep 33% of profits after expenses.

Bam. I can smell the wormy dollars already. We'll hook up with the Bass Fishing tours in Florida, and put ads in online gardening magazines. Direct marketing newsletters would probably work great on the older demographic as well. We'll call it Sherman's Worms. Ready to sign?
Have you created it eventually ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.