I want to thank MJ for planting a seed. In response to it I have decided to take action now before I talk myself out of it. haha.
I am going to lease premium domain names. I have a site started here at Premium Lease - Rent domain names
I want to get some feedback so far on the set up. If you click on the domain that is hyperlinked, that is how I am going to display rates. All I really need to do is price all the ones listed, create some contracts, and put together a contact/order form.
So would love to hear feedback before I get this site launched later on in the week.
Thanks
I am going to lease premium domain names. I have a site started here at Premium Lease - Rent domain names
I want to get some feedback so far on the set up. If you click on the domain that is hyperlinked, that is how I am going to display rates. All I really need to do is price all the ones listed, create some contracts, and put together a contact/order form.
So would love to hear feedback before I get this site launched later on in the week.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
