The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lease Premium Domains

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I want to thank MJ for planting a seed. In response to it I have decided to take action now before I talk myself out of it. haha.

I am going to lease premium domain names. I have a site started here at Premium Lease - Rent domain names

I want to get some feedback so far on the set up. If you click on the domain that is hyperlinked, that is how I am going to display rates. All I really need to do is price all the ones listed, create some contracts, and put together a contact/order form.

So would love to hear feedback before I get this site launched later on in the week.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
check out-
leasethis.com
leasemy.com
maxdomains.com

these are just a few that come up for 'lease a domain' It can help clarify some of what the marketplace is looking for.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Actually I think I am going to offer a no contract option at a slightly higher price. Looks like all other places offer contracts. I am going to offer both so the lessee can go month to month without feeling "trapped". Once they stop paying, I pull the plug and put that domain back up for lease.

I think I need a How it Works page.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Alrighty. If anyone has domains they want me to list, then I will try to lease them for you and we can split the revenue some how. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

:smx2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Make sure you factor some kind of "if they trash it" cost into your business model.

For example if I lease a domain from you, then put up some spyware or virus site or run a spam email server through it and the domain is banned from every ISP or web router on the planet...

let's just say it won't be so *premium* any more ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.