What's new

Learning to Breathe

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tip Toe

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
7
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 229%
Hi all, thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I have been lurking for a little while but finally decided to join. I am quite bad at self introductions but here it goes...

I am 23 year old Brit with a short recent background in real estate investments (it's a small family business, so I admit I had a lot of help!) Two years ago I completed my Bachelors at university. The experience left me tired, stressed, socially anxious and (how I felt at the time and still do at times) a shell of my old self. I expected myself out of graduation and to quickly find myself a job in the field...

I never did. I didn't even try. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

For 6 months following my graduation I did nothing of value for myself to improve my direction in life (apart from working for the parents, but I had been doing that for years beforehand.) Come January I had enough pitying myself and did something I had wanted to do for years.

It felt good. I had finally produced something for myself for the first time in years that brought me joy for months from one impromptu action one late night. It was the beginning of a good year which ended with me acquiring my first real estate investment which was it's own experience. But...

Everyone always wants more.

I am no different. I wanted more. However, as a lot of the members here already knew and I came to realize on my own... Real-estate is slow by itself and my current job in the family business is the definition of "slow-lane." I have a problem.

Fast forwarding a bit, before I end up writing my own autobiography, somehow one late night I ended up browsing the old net and ended up here out of curiosity. I started reading everything here and it has touched me.

Already I want to say, Thank you to everyone who has posted in this forum.

In the past week I took actions on an idea that I thought I would never find myself doing and it has been a great confidence booster! Although I have yet to pick up the phone instead of relying on email (mild anxiety/fear)... It's been days and I've already found myself in the deep end! (Licensing contracts are scary, even the tiny ones...) But c'est la vie, if I don't experience I won't learn.

Currently, I am trying to contact manufacturers for my idea, level of success will tell me the validity of my plan while I continue in the old slow-lane in the meantime.

Thank you for reading this far. Did not expect to end up writing this much. :) Lets hope I manage to learn something along the way.

And that's my intro post.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsu epf ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Ximduni.

Podi opvsu. Zua'wi e muv huoph gus zua emsiefz, epf ov'mm ci hsiev vu jies jux zua hiv up.

Uj, epf O muwi vji peni. "Voq vui". "Voq Vui Neslivoph"... Mum. Ov jet e podi soph vu ov.

Pu piif vu voq vui op jisi vjuahj. :)
 
Exituni opvsu qutv nep! O en emtu pix jisi epf katv xepvif vu tez Ximduni epf xomm ci podi vu jies nusi gsun zua!
 
Vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni emm!

Eje. O figopovimz jewi e muv vu miesp epf fotduwis cigusi O dep tvesv xemlop' epf tvunqop', cav O'mm howi ov nz citv tjuv. :)

Iwip og ov't katv voq-vuioph, zua'si nuwoph gusxesf epf zua'si veloph edvoup. Vjev qavt zua xez ejief ug nutv. Ximduni vu vji gusan. Muuloph gusxesf vu xevdj zua up zuas qevj vu tadditt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom