So of course the general consensus on here is learning new skills and having something of value which is critical to success I imagine and this is not a post asking for specific help but more of a nudge to get my ball rolling.
So basically, I'm 23, no degree, no manual trade and no real useful valuable skill that I can use in the real world. I am not feeling sorry for myself, im actually happy to have realised this before its too late and ready to make a drastic change. I'm wondering, when one wants to learn a skill completely from scratch, what is the best first step to implement that has worked for others? Are paid courses the logical step or do some of you guys do it from say youtube/books/podcasts/actual real life workshops?
Again, not asking for a step by step guide, just experiences people have had with taking that first step and possibly how to keep at it without burning out/how to deal with burnouts?
Any responses sincerely appreciated, cheers!
So basically, I'm 23, no degree, no manual trade and no real useful valuable skill that I can use in the real world. I am not feeling sorry for myself, im actually happy to have realised this before its too late and ready to make a drastic change. I'm wondering, when one wants to learn a skill completely from scratch, what is the best first step to implement that has worked for others? Are paid courses the logical step or do some of you guys do it from say youtube/books/podcasts/actual real life workshops?
Again, not asking for a step by step guide, just experiences people have had with taking that first step and possibly how to keep at it without burning out/how to deal with burnouts?
Any responses sincerely appreciated, cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
