The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thoughts on growing a YouTube channel while learning a new skill/starting a business

Idea threads

Nizzy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 6, 2023
hey guys, I wanted to run something through the forum to see if this is a good idea. im currently learning to code in order to create websites, web apps, and eventually software. nonetheless, I was wondering if in the mean time, I create a following on social media in order to eventually get more eyeballs or directly sell to the following when I eventually create this product.

thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
hey guys, I wanted to run something through the forum to see if this is a good idea. im currently learning to code in order to create websites, web apps, and eventually software. nonetheless, I was wondering if in the mean time, I create a following on social media in order to eventually get more eyeballs or directly sell to the following when I eventually create this product.

thoughts?
Creating a YouTube channel while learning might be a great idea, especially when you're learning code.
You can try the Feynman technique where he tries to explain something complex into simple and understandable words. Creating a social media for the purpose of learning to me is a great idea that you can do. Maybe your channel will be about teaching what you have learnt and teaching it to others in a simple way. You'll be learning better and learning mistakes that you don't eve know of by explaining it.

If you're talking about social media for your future product, it's up to you what you want to do.

Other than this, good luck on your journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.