The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Leanne Grocott Awareness

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019
Hey guys i am new to the blogging world, i have recently started to share my spiritual awakening journey with others by writing blogs to help them be inspired and entertained.

My journey started back in March 2018 when my mind had a huge conscious shift that made me want to re teach myself about life and creation and i have been amazed about the amount of information that is out there. I came to realise that we do have the power to change our reality just by changing the way we think and see things.

Everything is governed by energy and what we put out is what we attract whether it is positive or negative, that is just how the laws of the universe work. I had been a hairdresser from Surrey in the UK for 15 not knowing i had the opportunity to be anything i desired if only i knew how our minds were designed.

I left my job to set up my own online website, selling educational packages to help people start up their own passions and giving them helpful mind shift practices and tips which will guide them to success.

You can check out some of my work Leanne Grocott Awareness to get an insight of what i speak about. Hope you enjoy and would love to hear feed back and ideas i can use to further my journey thanks for your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So following my passion is the secret?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys i am new to the blogging world, i have recently started to share my spiritual awakening journey with others by writing blogs to help them be inspired and entertained.

My journey started back in March 2018 when my mind had a huge conscious shift that made me want to re teach myself about life and creation and i have been amazed about the amount of information that is out there. I came to realise that we do have the power to change our reality just by changing the way we think and see things.

Everything is governed by energy and what we put out is what we attract whether it is positive or negative, that is just how the laws of the universe work. I had been a hairdresser from Surrey in the UK for 15 not knowing i had the opportunity to be anything i desired if only i knew how our minds were designed.

I left my job to set up my own online website, selling educational packages to help people start up their own passions and giving them helpful mind shift practices and tips which will guide them to success.

You can check out some of my work Leanne Grocott Awareness to get an insight of what i speak about. Hope you enjoy and would love to hear feed back and ideas i can use to further my journey thanks for your time.

Here's your prescription for success.

Abandon your blog. It's derivative at best and scammy at worst. You're claiming to teach people how to achieve financial freedom, yet your only qualification is chopping mops for a decade and a half. It's a respectable profession, no shame in it whatsoever, but there is a huge disconnect between who you are and who you are professing to be.

If you insist on blogging, then use it as a means to document your progress as you build something real.

Once you've resolved to do this, here is what you do:

Go forth and read either one of the books:
Unscripted
The Millionaire Fastlane

And read at least some portion of the gold threads here, particularly those focused on execution and success in the marketplace.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
So following my passion is the secret?
I'll just leave this here.

It brings me both cringe and horror....

Here's a selected passage from one of her website posts.

" About Six Figure Mentors
Not having any type of IT skills i was super pleased to come across a supporting online digital business system team who help people set up their own platform step by step to become successful entrepreneurs, i had no clue what was in store but i could not believe how simple it was to create with help from professionals, as long as you’ve got the drive and passion to get yourself out there you too can create a dream life doing what you love.

SFM are not just a proven business marketing strategy but also teach the power of spiritualism and how the laws of the universe get you where you need to be with the right mindset, plus a 24 hour support technical team and trusting community that have your back along the way. I wish i knew this earlier but i learnt that there are no coincidences in life and timing is key. "

Dunno whether she's trying to drive traffic to her site from the forum or just innocently trying to 'share the message'...:)

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Abandon your blog. It's derivative at best and scammy at worst. You're claiming to teach people how to achieve financial freedom, yet your only qualification is chopping mops for a decade and a half. It's a respectable profession, no shame in it whatsoever, but there is a huge disconnect between who you are and who you are professing to be.

If you insist on blogging, then use it as a means to document your progress as you build something real.
Haha. Beat me to it!

I prefer writing on my progress on forums like this, or on Quora, even though control is not 100%.
Traffic is already there for feedback, and I don't want to pay for site maintenance and security.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Haha. Beat me to it!

I prefer writing on my progress on forums like this, or on Quora, even though control is not 100%.
Traffic is already there for feedback, and I don't want to pay for site maintenance and security.

This is a good nugget. I hadn't thought of using Quora as a way to document progress. Thanks.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I hadn't thought of using Quora as a way to document progress.
Just be careful not to talk too much about your money-making deals until people start PM-ing you to ask for money. :)

There's still some suckers on there, although Quora has evolved quite a lot.

Not that it happened to me before, but I've seen fantastic experts just drop the platform because of that.
Really sad.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
C'mon folks, let's try to be nice in an educative kind of way.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
New age is a crowded field , how will you market?

When wayne dyer wrote his first book he filled his trunk with them and went town to town doing radio shows.

Sensing you some hustle energy LG85

PS : consider bundles offerings , maybe infuse something with tachyons

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019
New age is a crowded field , how will you market?

When wayne dyer wrote his first book he filled his trunk with them and went town to town doing radio shows.

Sensing you some hustle energy LG85

PS : consider bundles offerings , maybe infuse something with tachyons
Peolpe will gravitate to certain peolpe through many sources just how nature works right?

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019
I
I'll just leave this here.

It brings me both cringe and horror....

Here's a selected passage from one of her website posts.

" About Six Figure Mentors
Not having any type of IT skills i was super pleased to come across a supporting online digital business system team who help people set up their own platform step by step to become successful entrepreneurs, i had no clue what was in store but i could not believe how simple it was to create with help from professionals, as long as you’ve got the drive and passion to get yourself out there you too can create a dream life doing what you love.

SFM are not just a proven business marketing strategy but also teach the power of spiritualism and how the laws of the universe get you where you need to be with the right mindset, plus a 24 hour support technical team and trusting community that have your back along the way. I wish i knew this earlier but i learnt that there are no coincidences in life and timing is key. "

Dunno whether she's trying to drive traffic to her site from the forum or just innocently trying to 'share the message'...:)
I'm just putting my work out to see what people think im more of a voice than a market the affiliate is just a bonus if it helps someone else. Plus certain people gravity to certain people but thanks for you comment

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Peolpe will gravitate to certain peolpe through many sources just how nature works right?

Right , but its still a crowded field. So I think it would pay dividends for you to consider the question "whats my unique selling proposition?"

Why you instead of another? And honestly it might just be good old fashioned hustle and bustle that gets you seen so don't count that out.

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019

Unscripted
The Millionaire Fastlane

And read at least some portion of the gold threads here, particularly those focused on execution and success in the marketplace.
Thanks for your comment but if you are a spiritual person you will understand where i'm coming from. I'm putting my voice out there to see what people think and plus you dont even know if i have or have not made a success in life but we are not made for everyone i guess

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019
Right , but its still a crowded field. So I think it would pay dividends for you to consider the question "whats my unique selling proposition?"

Why you instead of another? And honestly it might just be good old fashioned hustle and bustle that gets you seen so don't count that out.
I'm planning to get my message out through videos too so people can relate to my experience. I believe im here to help certain people

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
How did you find this forum? Did you even read the books? This forum is not about making a quick easy buck but about creating real businesses that create real value.

My guess is, you just typed entrepreneur forum into Google, found this site and are now trying to use us as some type of sales funnel for your get rich easy scheme by following the advice of some famous youtuber.

Read the books, Millionaire Fastlane and Unscipted, then come back.

BigDaddyKane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jan 19, 2011

Unscripted
The Millionaire Fastlane

I agree.

Leanne, you've got the right idea. I practice everything you state. The awareness of self, all that jazz. Why? Because mindset and self-awareness IS everything. We are creators. Not even philosophically but at the physics level too which is crazy.

That being said, you should read the TMF . It will give you a new perspective to add to your arsenal.

Like @lowtek said, I think the best way to go about this is by documenting your progress as YOU build something real (you'll understand what he means by "real" when you read the book).

Interestingly enough I just posted my execution thread last night. You can check it out here - EXECUTION - My process of selling a product online. Brand from the mind to reality.. Notice the title from Mind to Reality :)

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019
How did you find this forum? Did you even read the books? This forum is not about making a quick easy buck but about creating real businesses that create real value.

My guess is, you just typed entrepreneur forum into Google, found this site and are now trying to use us as some type of sales funnel for your get rich easy scheme by following the advice of some famous youtuber.

Read the books, Millionaire Fastlane and Unscipted, then come back.
Actually i typed in awakened entrepreneur as i am a spiritual person and the books are similar to think and grow rich right? Same kind of thing i am not here to get rich but as i said i'm starting a new niche and wanted peoples opinions to see how i gravitate towards them. No need for negativity is there

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Actually i typed in awakened entrepreneur as i am a spiritual person and the books are similar to think and grow rich right? Same kind of thing i am not here to get rich but as i said i'm starting a new niche and wanted peoples opinions to see how i gravitate towards them. No need for negativity is there

The books are far from Napoleon hills book. There was a thread on here recently showing what a scam artist Napoleon hill was.

We are blunt and honest here. If you can’t handle just a little criticism you are toast in business before you even start.

Posting in this forum without reading the books is like me going to a Star Wars forum without watching the movies.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

LG85

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2019
The books are far from Napoleon hills book. There was a thread on here recently showing what a scam artist Napoleon hill was.

We are blunt and honest here. If you can’t handle just a little criticism you are toast in business before you even start.

Posting in this forum without reading the books is like me going to a Star Wars forum without watching the movies.
That is why i asked in a post what this platform is about and if anyone could help me understand what im suppose to do here. I believe people have a right to an opinion and not offended what so ever its just the way you come across just ranting and im about positive energy

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
That is why i asked in a post what this platform is about and if anyone could help me understand what im suppose to do here. I believe people have a right to an opinion and not offended what so ever its just the way you come across just ranting and im about positive energy

READ.THE.BOOKS...then come back..other than that you are wasting your time here.

When you do come back, you'll see how silly your first post is. As mentioned in your previous post, since you have read Think and Grow Rich, imagine if you got to ask Napolean Hill any question and had access to his opinion on a daily basis? Imagine if you had access to Anthony Robbins after reading his awaken the giant within... LOL @MJ DeMarco

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Abandon what you're doing now, I say.
F*ck all these woowoo-rahrah spiritual awakening BS.

Since your background is in hairdressing, you can consider a business selling hair accessories, dyes, equipment etc, and use content marketing (how-to IG/Pinterest tutorials/blogging on hairstyling topics tips and tricks) to build an audience.

No one would be more qualified than you, and you can boast about it cos it's authentic and credible. Better than this thing you're doing, it won't lead you anywhere.

Don't become the Well-Defined Woman.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Alright...

Haha. I'm not against positive energy. It's just that many here have become realists, after going through a lot of crap to motivate them to do something different.

Now on passion, MJ's already discussed it in his books.
However, this thread has some discussions and sharing on this:

GOLD! - I have a problem with MJ DeMarco (Follow your passion gets a beatdown)

Yes, passion does count, but not for everything. The folks here look at it differently.

On going about to find and create a business WITHOUT relying too much on passion, we have the following principles...

GOLD! - The CENTS Business Commandments for Entrepreneurs

If you could read through the Gold and Notable threads here, you could get a better picture of what actually goes on in business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.