So I may be getting ahead of myself but I was running the numbers for a lead gen site, and am questioning the best solution for this problem.
To get traffic to the site I am using adwords and fb ads, if I convert 10% of visitors into leads it'll cost about 6 dollars to acquire one lead. My question is, when selling leads what is the best way you charge the businesses you sell the leads to?
Method 1: Charge them weekly/ monthly for the leads given in that period of time?
Method 2: Charge them daily for the leads given that day
With method 1 the problem I would run into is not getting the return on my cost per lead fast enough to put the money back into the business and would quickly run out of capital. But with method 2 is that hassle for the business to constantly have to be paying and possibly turn them off from purchasing leads?
Thanks!
To get traffic to the site I am using adwords and fb ads, if I convert 10% of visitors into leads it'll cost about 6 dollars to acquire one lead. My question is, when selling leads what is the best way you charge the businesses you sell the leads to?
Method 1: Charge them weekly/ monthly for the leads given in that period of time?
Method 2: Charge them daily for the leads given that day
With method 1 the problem I would run into is not getting the return on my cost per lead fast enough to put the money back into the business and would quickly run out of capital. But with method 2 is that hassle for the business to constantly have to be paying and possibly turn them off from purchasing leads?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
