Hi fastlaners.
I work in the IT industry as a web developer currently and I've been thinking about a lead gen website.
The website would be a way for bigger companies to find the right consultancy for their project, whether it's a web app, mobile app, website or bigger projects like a dedicated system.
Revenue would come from leads, but I figure they could be priced well since most of the projects are big / heavily priced.
The website would be a form they could fill out, then a simple dashboard or maybe even completely email based to receive offers.
I could even offer workshops perhaps to further develop a description of what they need and receive accurate offers.
Any thoughts or ideas?
I work in the IT industry as a web developer currently and I've been thinking about a lead gen website.
The website would be a way for bigger companies to find the right consultancy for their project, whether it's a web app, mobile app, website or bigger projects like a dedicated system.
Revenue would come from leads, but I figure they could be priced well since most of the projects are big / heavily priced.
The website would be a form they could fill out, then a simple dashboard or maybe even completely email based to receive offers.
I could even offer workshops perhaps to further develop a description of what they need and receive accurate offers.
Any thoughts or ideas?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
