Hello,
I'd like to get this out there and see what feedback I can get from anyone here.
Could setting up a language school be Fastlane? I know it depends on the location, size etc. Just looking for some general feedback on the idea.
My background is in teaching English, so starting an English language school fits what I currently do. But, having read TMF , I know this isn't always the way to go!
I think branding and marketing are key, as I would need to be able to franchise it at some point to scale up. What other things do you think should be taken into consideration? What other ideas could be implemented to differentiate it?
Thanks in advance!
I'd like to get this out there and see what feedback I can get from anyone here.
Could setting up a language school be Fastlane? I know it depends on the location, size etc. Just looking for some general feedback on the idea.
My background is in teaching English, so starting an English language school fits what I currently do. But, having read TMF , I know this isn't always the way to go!
I think branding and marketing are key, as I would need to be able to franchise it at some point to scale up. What other things do you think should be taken into consideration? What other ideas could be implemented to differentiate it?
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
