The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

knock, knock......knock, knock, knock!

markK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 8, 2018
Missouri, US
Hello, I'm Mark. I've been hanging around the Forum for a couple of months now, but have been feeling like a "peeping-Tom" just looking in the Fastlane Forum Palace windows and thought I should knock on the front door and introduce myself.

I've seen some pretty incredible wisdom and insight in here and I'm amazed at the attitude in which it's dispensed. I'm so grateful to have found this place.

An inventor friend told me about The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED , so I looked them up and ordered them. I wanted to finish them both before I did an INTRO or started to get involved, but I couldn't wait. I finished TMF and just started UNSCRIPTED .

First, I would like to throw out a couple specific thank you's up to this point.
@MJ DeMarco - Thanks for writing the books with such detail and clarity and for the forum and it's genuine community that actually helps people in their life and entrepreneurial journey.

@eliquid - Thanks for the thread Not Fulfilled? Depressed? Maybe You Need An Alignment
I've always known that I was a little weird, but after going through this thread and taking the Myers Briggs test that you mentioned, I realize that my type (INTP) falls into less than 3 percent of the population. But, more than that I see that there are others with some of my specific traits and tendencies that I've often wondered about.
I'm still finalizing the core values stuff. All of this has been very helpful because I feel like I'm in the process of giving myself a mental enema to clean out some of my crap thinking, so I can digest the Fastlane superfood.

Career background.
- Went to college. Both of my parents worked at the same college, so it was expected for me to go. I worked and paid my own way. I've been telling people for years that I didn't learn how to learn until I got out of college. They usually look at me like I'm, uh, weird.

- Worked my way into an office cubicle of misery. The company got bought out and I got let go.

- Didn't know what I wanted to do, but knew that I didn't want to be in a cubicle.

- Started working for myself doing miscellaneous home remodeling and repair.

- Learned about the "Script" and the "Scriptors" and I started down the path to Crack that Code, but soon got scared and pulled my head out of that rabbit-hole.

- Continued with the remodeling, but now I'm looking to start a business that leads to the freedom that I didn't really know existed.

- I've been developing new product ideas and learning the process of licensing them to companies. I haven't got a licensing deal yet, but plan to continue to do this and look for other fastlane opportunities.

- Licensing hits some of the CENTS commandments, but control is limited by the licensing contract and scalability is limited by the contract and the licensee's distribution.

I enjoy helping people and solving problems, so it's been refreshing to hear that repeated often here on the forum. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue to learn and to share any insights that I might have along the way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Mark, thanks for coming out and posting the intro.

VirginiaR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Mar 26, 2018
Aruba
Hello, I'm Mark. I've been hanging around the Forum for a couple of months now, but have been feeling like a "peeping-Tom" just looking in the Fastlane Forum Palace windows and thought I should knock on the front door and introduce myself.

I've seen some pretty incredible wisdom and insight in here and I'm amazed at the attitude in which it's dispensed. I'm so grateful to have found this place.

An inventor friend told me about The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED , so I looked them up and ordered them. I wanted to finish them both before I did an INTRO or started to get involved, but I couldn't wait. I finished TMF and just started UNSCRIPTED .

First, I would like to throw out a couple specific thank you's up to this point.
@MJ DeMarco - Thanks for writing the books with such detail and clarity and for the forum and it's genuine community that actually helps people in their life and entrepreneurial journey.

@eliquid - Thanks for the thread Not Fulfilled? Depressed? Maybe You Need An Alignment
I've always known that I was a little weird, but after going through this thread and taking the Myers Briggs test that you mentioned, I realize that my type (INTP) falls into less than 3 percent of the population. But, more than that I see that there are others with some of my specific traits and tendencies that I've often wondered about.
I'm still finalizing the core values stuff. All of this has been very helpful because I feel like I'm in the process of giving myself a mental enema to clean out some of my crap thinking, so I can digest the Fastlane superfood.

Career background.
- Went to college. Both of my parents worked at the same college, so it was expected for me to go. I worked and paid my own way. I've been telling people for years that I didn't learn how to learn until I got out of college. They usually look at me like I'm, uh, weird.

- Worked my way into an office cubicle of misery. The company got bought out and I got let go.

- Didn't know what I wanted to do, but knew that I didn't want to be in a cubicle.

- Started working for myself doing miscellaneous home remodeling and repair.

- Learned about the "Script" and the "Scriptors" and I started down the path to Crack that Code, but soon got scared and pulled my head out of that rabbit-hole.

- Continued with the remodeling, but now I'm looking to start a business that leads to the freedom that I didn't really know existed.

- I've been developing new product ideas and learning the process of licensing them to companies. I haven't got a licensing deal yet, but plan to continue to do this and look for other fastlane opportunities.

- Licensing hits some of the CENTS commandments, but control is limited by the licensing contract and scalability is limited by the contract and the licensee's distribution.

I enjoy helping people and solving problems, so it's been refreshing to hear that repeated often here on the forum. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue to learn and to share any insights that I might have along the way.

Hi Mark,
Nice introduction! Admire you're so open about yourself. You sound like a very intelligent and innovative guy! For sure you are going to make your process a success! Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...