The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Knock Knock- Who's There?

Mauii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 6, 2020
L.A
What going on everyone?!

My name is Mauii. I was born in Argentina but made in America. I am 27 years old. I live in DC, but moving to LA in just a month (I must be crazy to make this move during these times...right? Spoiler Alert...I am a little crazy).

I'm a freelance video producer with my own LLC. One of my forms of income in this field is making marketing and testimonial videos for small businesses. Some of the other video projects I'm involved in include TEDx Talks and PBS Kids Web series. Last year I went to Greece for 2 months to help a buddy get content for his online wine site.

I have not prioritized making money up until now. As my ambitions get bigger having to make money will certainly get in the way of achieving my dreams.

So...having read Fastlane I realize that my best entry point is Seedling 3: Content Systems (Video Blogging, Writing a book, Comedy Skits, Music). I have some ideas and plans I am developing for the next year. I have skills that lay outside of the world of video but this seems to be the best fit for me.

Does anyone have any experience in this field? Would love to connect! Or if anyone can point me in the right direction of a good place continue my research in these fields it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to reading much more from you all!
(Hi MJ!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...