- Joined
- Dec 4, 2013
- Messages
- 529
Rep Bank
$1,480
$1,480
User Power: 126%
I have a prototype of a product I have been working on for several months being printed and shipped to me hopefully very soon. I have the patents for it, and im working on some of the kinks in the meantime before I start my kickstarter campaign. One of the pitfalls I can see happening when all my ducks are in a row, is how am I going to drive traffic to my kickstarter campaign?
The marketing for crowd funding seems like it is going to be a completely different ball game. I will only have 30 days to reach my funding goal, all of the funding will have to come directly from the web address from the kickstarter page to reach the goal, and people will have to know about the project or happen to be browsing, and stumble upon it.
So basically what im asking is what type of marketing is ideal for crowd funding? I dont see ppc and fb ads as being a viable option, and a website would have to direct them to the project. I was thinking of doing some link sharing, and promotion on forums if it is allowed, and using forms of social media like twitter,fb,instagram etc. Some input would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for taking your time to read this
The marketing for crowd funding seems like it is going to be a completely different ball game. I will only have 30 days to reach my funding goal, all of the funding will have to come directly from the web address from the kickstarter page to reach the goal, and people will have to know about the project or happen to be browsing, and stumble upon it.
So basically what im asking is what type of marketing is ideal for crowd funding? I dont see ppc and fb ads as being a viable option, and a website would have to direct them to the project. I was thinking of doing some link sharing, and promotion on forums if it is allowed, and using forms of social media like twitter,fb,instagram etc. Some input would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for taking your time to read this
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
