The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just listed my first eBook on Kindle, get it FREE :)

Vitom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2016
Virginia Beach
I apologize for all the condescending comments on here. They are blinded by their own arrogance.

It seems to me... if you don't have some kinda "success story", or any flaws in your product (because you are still learning), people will be rude to you.

Don't let if phase you.

PM me the link and I will gladly give you an honest rating.

- Vito M.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia
I apologize for all the condescending comments on here. They are blinded by their own arrogance.

It seems to me... if you don't have some kinda "success story", or any flaws in your product (because you are still learning), people will be rude to you.

Don't let if phase you. I will make sure you get the support you came for on this website.

PM me the link and I will gladly give you a good rating.

- Vito M.

I fail to see how you're helping him by giving a "good" rating when I'm assuming you haven't even read the book. If anything you're only misleading the people who will eventually have to pay 9.99.

I tried reading it, but like many others have said, it's incredibly hard to read and frustrating to follow. I find it so difficult to actually trust the content shared in the book when it looks like it''s been put together in an hour. To me, it just looks like a guide I'd read on Reddit...

That's my honest review. I'll be leaving what I have written here on Amazon also.

Good luck OP.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I fail to see how you're helping him by giving a "good" rating when I'm assuming you haven't even read the book. If anything you're only misleading the people who will eventually have to pay 9.99.

I tried reading it, but like many others have said, it's incredibly hard to read and frustrating to follow. I find it so difficult to actually trust the content shared in the book when it looks like it''s been put together in an hour. To me, it just looks like a guide I'd read on Reddit...

That's my honest review. I'll be leaving what I have written here on Amazon also.

Good luck OP.
Bingo!

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida

Good luck OP.

Where did I ask for 5 star reviews ? did you get stung by some weird animal over there in Australia ? :)

HoneyBadger

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Jul 14, 2016
Florida
why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going-thumb.jpg

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida

Don't let if phase you. I will make sure you get the support you came for on this website.

PM me the link and I will gladly give you a good rating.

- Vito M.

Haha you're awesome man, I really didnt ask for a "good rating" just an honest review.

Dont apologize brother, all the haters are irellevant, meanwhile my ebook is having a BSR of 30+K after 2 days... so imma keep pushing

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Haha you're awesome man, I really didnt ask for a "good rating" just an honest review.

Dont apologize brother, all the haters are irellevant, meanwhile my ebook is having a BSR of 30+K after 2 days... so imma keep pushing
I'm hoping that you get several honest reviews.
You got honest feedback here and you gave attitude.

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
I'm hoping that you get several honest reviews.
You got honest feedback here and you gave attitude.

Feedback based on what? not capitalizing the title ? lol , just internet trolls mate...
I dont mind getting the feedback but how can you give one if you never even read it ?

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
its really time consuming replying to trolls here, got better stuff to do, admins please lock this thread.

For those of you who tried to do something positive and gave good advice - thank you, appreciate you guys :)

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
Wont take advice from someone who can't read, because I said a gazillion times I don't give a flying f*** about the grammar, form, tenses or whatever lol.
:rolleyes:

... And most won't read a book by someone who can't write.

You should try posting on Kboards, I hear there are a lot of people there willing to give reviews.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Aug 2, 2013
You seem to be an easy guy to dislike based on this thread. When you come to the forum next to ask for help or constructive advice-- do you think that your attitude will make people want to help you?

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Good luck OP.
It looks like some have actually read your book. To dismiss their criticism as haters and trolls is not doing you any good. Regardless of your current rankings, don't you think it a good idea to take some of this feedback and improve the product? If not, the negative reviews will catch up and negatively affect your sales and then your rank.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I've been quietly observing this thread. So here's my observation. You googled business/entrepreneur forums, found this one and posted your "book". You hoped we'd be a thread full of hacks and Wantrepreneurs and that we'd be easily awed by your product and get free reviews.

I don't think you really intended to get feedback from people who are actually experts in the Ecom and Ebook space.

I can understand how you think your attitude is acceptable for an entrepreneur, because you see that in other successful businessmen. But here's the problem, they're successful. You're not. If you are not willing to take feed back and use it to evaluate your business/product, you are destined to fail. You can think your product is the greatest thing since Google, but if your audience doesn't (whether you like it or not, people on this forum ARE your audience), you lose.

You need to take a look in the mirror buddy, because you're hurting your business.

The easy and lazy way out is by calling everyone who disagrees a hater or a troll. for being lazy.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Do you know when you f*cked up? When you asked for an honest review and you got a few of them.

Don't worry, you drop a hundred bad backlinks to the website in my signature (that gets exactly 0 organic search visitors every month). Oh shit, that was meant to stay in PMs, huh?

I don't give a damn if a power seller on eBay gave you a 5-star review. When I bought and read it, which I did, I got exactly 0 new information from it that I haven't found just by dicking around on forums.

http://imgur.com/a/ZIPWw

Your scamphlet is still trash.

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
Wtf did I just read?

I stopped at "you're single, correct?" cuz im married... so if you can re-analyse my personality ill appreciate it :)

No seriously, im getting Pms from people trying to support me because they say people here like to bash peoples effort to succeed

So it really have 0 effect on me ( my ebook is doing AMAZING for now, im ranked 5th for "ebay selling" and its only been 2 days, and im under 35K in the top seller list for kindle paid ebooks)

But some people are trying to tell you guys what they did, and instead of supporting them and encouraging them, you give them crap.

Says more about you than it does about them.

I will never, ever bash anyone that tried to succeed. period. even if they didnt do a perfect job.

Omg poor wife. She must be in bliss living with a man so smart and always right?
Lucky gal I'm sure.

Anyhow..... Don't fix the grammatical errors and keep up the foolish attitude as well. Close your ears and march on.

I don't come on here bashing people on the regular...but you are a peice of work. I feel compelled to drop truth bombs on your head.

How fitting....
Your face on your pic perfectly matches the attitude within. How perfect. You even look like a douche...never mind just sounding like one. Smug is another word to describe you.

That's the honest to gods truth.

D

Deleted21961

Ok, so I have received the free book, read it and posted a review. Which was 2/5 review, and the 2 was because there were some useful lists of websites in there. Otherwise, nothing new, pretty basic things anyone who sells professionally should already know, nothing even remotely close to achieving 'selling mastery'. Most importantly though, there is some advice like 'how to write headlines, how many pictures to post, etc.' without anything backing it up, while author himself says that 'you should track everything and analyze data' in other part of the book.
So, it's mostly VERY general and basic info. I would give it 4/5 if it had a title like "eBay Selling Primer".

But I'm disappointed, because now I got a PM from the author.
"you didn't learn anything new? so did you know how to flip costumer returns and where to buy them ? or where to get lists of us wholesalers ? lol ur pathetic man get a life"

It looks like the whole attitude comes from the belief of the author that his knowledge of wholesalers and that you can buy some things cheaper here and there is so unique that it's almost priceless.

The reality is that the whole content of this e-book can be put into two page infographics, where one page would graphically describe the system (which is of course "buy low, sell high", so nothing revolutionary), and the second page would be a list of webpages where you can buy cheap.

Here is a breakdown of the whole e-book content. On my reader, it has 42 pages, where

p. 1-7 Cover, title, introduction, copyright, TOC, etc.

p. 8-9 Chapter 1 telling us how much gross merchandise volume eBay has

p. 10-11 Choosing a niche by listing your hobbies or browsing eBay categories

p. 12-14 Checking demand and expected price by searching eBay and using WatchCount.com

p. 15-16 Reminder how to calculate net profit after including buy price, shipping and ebay fees, link to FinalFeeCalculator.com, and a tip to choose more expensive merchandise over cheaper.

p. 17-21 Strategy: buying single items at low price and selling at higher, list of places where you can buy cheap things, like craigslist, garage sells, flea markets, stores going out of business, list of some websites, including ebay itself

p. 22-23 Strategy: buying from liquidation / customer return marketplaces, list of websites that author claims are not scam

p. 24-26 Strategy: bying from wholesales, techniques for finding wholesalers, including typing "item name + bulk" into Google, cold calling, list of some wholesalers author likes, tip that you will need LLC and license to resell, because most wholesalers will require it to deal with you

p. 27-32 How to write a listing - title is the most important, put item name and keywords from autocomplete there, add some relevant words like "NEW", add all 12 pictures, few paragraphs on how important pictures are, the more the better, etc. - and then how product description should look like, i.e. list of features, shipping, payment and return policy, etc. - reminder that people don't like to read

p. 33-40 Chapter titled like "How to turn eBay hobby into profession", but comprising description of the steps below, mostly just "what to do", not "how to do it":
1. Set up goals, i.e. how much you want to sell each month
2. Calculate how many of your products you need to sell to achieve the goal
3. Write a 'business plan' answering questions like 'how to get products, what products to get, etc.'
4. Take massive action, find new trends, outsource everything you don't want to do
5. Track and analyze data
p. 41-42 Conclusion, some stuff about Pareto and procrastination

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted21961

What is even more funny is how under every non-5-star review, comments defending the book are showing up. Surely they must be some zealot customers who already earned gazillions of dollars thanks to the book and feel the burning passion to defend.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I love the comment about how someone has already expanded their business to 6 figures since reading this book! Even though it was released 4 days ago... Yeah.. sure you did buddy

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014
If this guy is talking to us, his potential customers like this, imagine how he talks to his existing customers on ebay when a problem shows up.

"You're an idiot hater troll I can't believe you don't like my product I'm never giving you a refund go F*ck yourself."

lacrim

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2016
He has some bad attitude. I mean damn....bro....you just invested a few hours into an e-book and expect too much from it...

Get real. Get friendly. And stop behaving like you know how it is to be successful....because you're not.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9060I mit Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.