The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jpanarra's: Need a Website? I’ll Make it for You.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hey guys, JP here!

If you want your product, service, or brand properly marketed on the Internet - you are in the right place.

As many of you may already know, I’ve achieved some success in website design, which I’ve documented in my progress thread: “Deaf and Daft, Getting My First Sale.”

You can view that thread - HERE

I’ve also done my best to share my knowledge in web design with the FLF community via threads like WordPress is USELESS… and through @Fox’s Web Design group on FB.

That being said, I’ve decided to take my sharing of knowledge and experience a bit further.

Until the end of May, I will be offering my Web Design services exclusively to the FLF community.

Now, for those of you who may be unfamiliar with Web Design, let me better explain who will benefit from one of my site’s and how.

Who benefits most from having a site built by me?

• Local Businesses: Local businesses can choose whether they want a static site (requiring no maintenance) or a site responsive to constant updates and maintenance of content. For Wordpress sites, editing and adding content is extremely easy and does not require a web development background. Monitoring traffic, impressions, and conversions is also made extremely easy by way of Wordpress plugins.

• Bloggers: If you intend to operate a blog, scheduling blog postings can be made extremely simple with the use of plugins. You’ll also be able to integrate ads and make money off of affiliates should you choose to do so so.

• E-Commerce Users: An E-Commerce store can be built using woocommerce themes in addition to several plugins that support woocommerce. You can use SEO tools like Yoast in addition to Adwords that will optimize your page even further.

In short - you can have your site customized EXACTLY to meet your needs, goals, and personal preferences.

“That sounds great Jason, but what does one of your websites look like?”

It all depends. For example, a site for a local business looks much different than an ECommerce site. And a blog looks much different from each of those two sites.

Here are some of the sites I’ve worked on in the past for reference:

www.brightsidemovers.com

www.arradevelopment.com

www.panbrands.com

Whether it’s an HTML/CSS or a Wordpress website, your site should represent your ambitions. Don’t want to make constant changes to your site? Then an HTML/CSS site is for you. Want to maintain a blog and update content somewhat frequently? Then a Wordpress site would suit you well.

And that’s what I’ll create for you. I’ll create a site that works best for you.

From now until the End of May, I will build a Website for only 6 FLF users.

To clarify - this is a limited offer.

I will not be creating websites at this price again.

The cost for a website build starts at $350. Of course, if the site requires much more effort and many additional pages, this will be reflected in the price. But again, I will NEVER offer to build a site for this low of a price in the future.

If you’re interested in having a website designed and built for you, contact me here on the forum via PM or by email at: Jpanarra@arradevelopment.com

Space is limited; first come, first served.

Thanks guys,

JP

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Jason is my go to guy for Wordpress.
He has done an amazing job with the technical set up and he also got great reviews from the people I recommended him to.

He also goes well above and beyond what is asked for and has a great work attitude.
If you have the right type of job for him I would highly recommend this.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Thanks! @Fox and @Locomote it means alot that you guys are supporting me. I really appreicate it.

That being said, there are now 5/6 positions left for this service! Grab em when you can!

DesignerOne.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Nov 29, 2016
Rochester, Ny
@jpanarra does phenomenal work and is in constant communication to ensure all of your needs are met for anything he does from it being wordpress to finding connections such as designers. He constantly goes above and beyond.

His value is immense for anyone who is looking for a great ROI. He also did a great job with my site, thanks JP!

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Sounds like a great offer @jpanarra !

I did a Wordpress site a while back and it took me weeks to build. Took me a solid week alone just to figure out the editing interface. Ended up being a massive sunk cost in regard to my time.

Anyways, I've been thinking about re-doing the site and maybe moving to a static/HTML site. I understand blogs are ideal for Wordpress, but can a blog be easily integrated into an HTML site?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Sounds like a great offer @jpanarra !

I did a Wordpress site a while back and it took me weeks to build. Took me a solid week alone just to figure out the editing interface. Ended up being a massive sunk cost in regard to my time.

Anyways, I've been thinking about re-doing the site and maybe moving to a static/HTML site. I understand blogs are ideal for Wordpress, but can a blog be easily integrated into an HTML site?

http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/use-html5-sectioning-elements

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.