The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Josh Braun: The Badass B2B Growth Guide, Worth It?

Guru

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I wouldn't recommend 99% of guru courses out there because they're either outdated, outrageously overpriced, or provide trash quality info which sound good in theory but doesn't work in reality.

With that said, there's one that I recommend:

Josh Braun - The Badass B2B Growth Guide - Price: $197, no upsells
This guy is world class and is constantly updating his course with what works today. He has a massive following in the software sales space and is known for being all value, zero BS.

He has very unique angles for outreach and often will use humor to stand out from the noise. My team has used his teachings to break into enterprise companies such as Pinterest, Disney, Warner Bros, and Oakland Raiders. To be transparent, there is a lot of work involved here and it isn't just some copy and paste system.

If your product/service has a unique offer then buy the course. If your offer sucks then don't buy it. First do your market research, develop a deep understanding of your ideal customer profile, then tailor your offer to be a no brainer. After that point, buy the course to help you create compelling messaging to book some meetings and close some deals!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Josh Braun - The Badass B2B Growth Guide - Price: $197, no upsells

I have bought and went through Josh's course. It's not my style, but his stuff definitely works. It's worth the $200 price, but if he was selling it for $1K+, imo it wouldn't really be worth it. It has a poor structure, and doesn't teach you how to obtain the results. It just teaches you techniques. Nor does it teach you the principles behind things - WHY it works. Sort of like a bunch of lessons thrown together, without an overarching goal.

Imo, what Josh misses at the moment is a systematic understanding of what makes people buy, a system and a course that's engineered to provide a certain specific result for people rather than just teach them techniques. If he were to add that, he could sell for $5K+ easily.

Also, not sure if relevant, but most of Josh's stuff is Chris Voss applied to sales. And most of Chris Voss's stuff is NLP. For me it's always been fascinating to build a system - to understand how different pieces of knowledge work with each other. For example, what's the relationship between NLP and mindfulness? Most people never ask themselves that... they just do NLP, and they do mindfulness. But if you don't understand the cause-effect relationships at the foundation of things, then you have no idea if what you're doing is actually right, or you're just deceiving yourself.

Sully1994

Business Development @ Sprout Social
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Nov 5, 2016
Chicago
Love Josh's messaging. He emphasizes the importance of ditching ego and leading your outbound approach with a customer first mindset. I haven't bought his course yet, but will say his free LinkedIn content provides a ton of value!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.