The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

John Crestani Affiliate Marketing Scam (Or Spam)?

Marketing, social media, advertising

FastlaneSupport

Contributor
Staff member
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 4, 2014
**** Public Service Announcement

John Crestani Affiliate Marketing Scam (Or Spam?)

In the last week or so the forum has been flooded with John Crestani spam from affiliate marketers.

(Guess what? NO FORUM USERS HAVE SEEN OR CLICKED ANY OF IT!!!! It gets deleted before it gets to the forum front page, so everyone here is spared from the drivel!)

Is this affiliate program a scam?

I have no idea. Nor do I care.

But here’s what I know… I’ve literally (or the mods) have deleted hundreds of idiot affiliate marketing spam from people promoting this crap.

Check out this free training...
Guys I've got this inside scoop on free training...
I've gotten rich from this free training...

OMFG. You're kidding right?

Here’s another fact: the only guy getting rich on this shit is the guy who has these affiliates running around like crazy flesh-eating zombies, spamming the forum with “free training” and other nonsense. They’re not here for the community, they’re not here to learn how to build a REAL business, they’re not here to learn something new, they’re here to PIMP their schemes.

Sorry, it won’t work here.

The fact is, if you’re selling this shit as an affiliate, you’re fooling yourself.

YOU WON’T GET RICH.

Here’s the fact of the matter…

As an affiliate…

• You are NOT an entrepreneur, you are a marketing pusher.
  • You are NOT a chef, you are a cook.
  • You are NOT a driver, you are a passenger.
  • You are NOT a leader, you are a follower.
  • You are NOT an innovator, you are a copier.
  • You are NOT an artist, you are a printer.
  • You are NOT a value provider, you are a money-chaser.

You are no better than some drone who joins an MLM, hoping to get rich.

Folks, if you really want to get rich, write your own check, and claim your own destiny — you need to be the person OFFERING the affiliate program, not the PEON selling it. (Looks like some savvy marketer knows this, ya know, the guy you are huckstering for??)

And by the way, if you’re selling this crap here, good luck.

You’ll be banned as soon as you post your offer for “free training.”

Free training?

Yea, right.

Stop being a weak-minded guppy — and start thinking like a shark.

Stop violating the Commandment of Control.

If you want the tools, strategies, and mathematical concepts to make that happen, I suggest downloading any of the two books (The Millionaire Fastlane and/or Unscripted ) that this forum is based on.

With that said, if you're here to pimp your "free training" get FN lost.

Or wise up and learn a REAL SKILL, something better than a drive-by post that says, Hey guys check out this free training.

Sheeze... you can do better than being someone's affiliate prostitute.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
The guy certainly has smooth delivery.

If you do a search for his name and Forums you can get a peek how his customers are doing.

I would just say at those price points you could get a whole lot of DFY or acquire a Business/eCommerce store already making cash.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I know a tiny bit of info since I did affiliate marketing and was the one of the very first people back in 2007 to start the whole mass affiliate marketing explosion when I was employed at MediaTrust ( an affiliate network ). Most of what you see today came from tactics harking back to 2007 that I helped start.

This guy has exploded the last few years, pushing the affiliate marketing dream with his teachings and course.

But before he was famous, he was going to guru teaching events. I've seen pics of him taking courses from another affiliate guru at a training learning how to "learn affiliate marketing". Then a year later or few later he is teaching it?

I guess someone could say there is nothing wrong with that. That he had to start somewhere. But I personally thought it smelled of possible re-hashing to others what he had just learned a year or few ago at a training himself. Maybe he was taking notes on how to "give teachings" instead.. idk

I have no way to prove if he is rehashing though since I have not took his course or know him personally. Maybe he did get success after the training and is pushing that. I don't know...

What's odd is, the pic I saw of him where he went to learn more about affiliate marketing, was at an event being taught by someone that actually copied and used my affiliate marketing tactic I started at MediaTrust and helped this teacher to get his big break. I only know this because the owner of another affiliate network I was friends with told me and I also met this teacher later as well at a few affiliate conferences and had talks with him over the years and even have a post of mine on his blog.

There is at least 1 instrumental guy on this forum that probably knows what I am talking about. He is a very tall person that helps a lot here.

I guess everything rolls down hill.

Last edited:

Valier

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,021%
Apr 3, 2019
UK, London
John Crestani = Fake Guru.

I remember researching this guy for one of my YouTube videos on the industry of selling courses, and I would definitely recommend avoiding him.

Like this post says, the only person making the big money here is John from people buying his course thinking that affiliate marketing is going to get them their 'passive income' and 'laptop lifestyle'.

John along with many others in this fake guru industry are selling you a false solution to an achievable dream.

I genuinely find John's marketing disgusting at points (and trust me, I sat through hours of his webinars and videos during my research, so I've seen a good deal).

The constant tugging of your emotional strings and insecurities is one thing, but it's another when he genuinely pushes people who don't have the money to buy his course to finance it.

If you really want to get into affiliate marketing, learn about it through free resources, DO NOT give this guy your money.

And if you really want the 'passive income', 'laptop lifestyle', then understand that it will take solving a genuine problem to do so - not pedalling other people's products just to earn some commission on the back of it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just to let you know how disconnected this guy is and his students, he tells his students to join The Fastlane Forum, I'm guessing he claims in his "program" that it's a great source to pimp his affiliate program, at which time, they are banned shortly after joining here. Or, their registration is rejected completely.

There's nothing more cringeworthy than a guy standing in front of stacks of cash... any fool that falls for this scheme deserves what they got coming, including the ban from this forum.

"Free training!" Bahahahahahaha

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Stacks of cash that say "for motion picture use only". :rofl: :rofl:

peterb0yd

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 30, 2019
Hey just a quick heads up, people like this get really big because SO many people hate on them.

While this post is doing a good thing to warn people about scams, it also promotes the scammer's brand in a way.

What are your guys' thoughts on how to prevent this?

We can all think of at least one person who is really famous because of how many people spread hate about them.

Many online marketers talk about this in their books. They say you want to be polarizing and you should welcome haters because they spread your brand more than your most loyal fans do.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Just to let you know how disconnected this guy is and his students, he tells his students to join The Fastlane Forum, I'm guessing he claims in his "program" that it's a great source to pimp his affiliate program, at which time, they are banned shortly after joining here. Or, their registration is rejected completely.

There's nothing more cringeworthy than a guy standing in front of stacks of cash... any fool that falls for this scheme deserves what they got coming, including the ban from this forum.

"Free training!" Bahahahahahaha
:rofl:

Buuuuuuut... Crestani is a big MJ fan dude... just look at him... Unscripted is in his top 3:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9MAXivV1c

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Crestani is a big MJ fan dude... just look at him... Unscripted is in his top 3:

That's awesome! But it doesn't resolve the issue that he's been telling folks to come here and post affiliate links, as if Fastlane is a great "hot spot" to convert your affiliate links when in fact, it results in an immediate ban. I would think he would know better.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

No idea who the dude was until now, looked up his YT vid and right at the start he claims to make $500,000 a month, which would total $6m a year........

Look at his little apartment and his amazing cash stacks :rofl:

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Oh man... the cringe...

what a f**king parasite of a man this Crestani guy is

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Oh man... the cringe...

what a f**king parasite of a man this Crestani guy is

funny how he has like 300k subs, and 1k vid views on his latest stuff, wonder if it's all fake subs? I know you can do that with Instagram

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
But it doesn't resolve the issue that he's been telling folks to come here and post affiliate links, as if Fastlane is a great "hot spot" to convert your affiliate links when in fact, it results in an immediate ban. I would think he would know better.
I have never bought his products, so I don't know for sure, but I doubt that he is specifically telling people to come to TFLF to post the affiliate links. Rather people are deciding by themselves to do that. What he seems to be telling people is to use their networks. Crestani knows that the fastest way to sell a course is through recommandations from your friends and people you know. So he's telling these guys to post his pre-made messages and templates everywhere. In their FB feeds, on Instagram, etc. He even had a vid about getting your kid to post this stuff :rofl:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
It is really a very old playbook of playing “lead flow”.

These guys do not care how stupid they might look in front of people who know stuffs.

They just playing the numbers game. Price x conversation rate - lead Generation cost = profit.

There early 2000s were the era of weight loss ebooks.

I doubt these says such spam could still work.

Leads are much more expensive now and people do not pay that easily.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.