What's new

I've read UNSCRIPTED!!!

For any book discussion

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Calzeem

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Messages
15
Location
Uk
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 47%
Wow. What a book!

Completely changed the way I look at life and has completely shifted my focus on what I need to do with my life.

I have always felt trapped and just had an 'odd' feeling that surely life wasn't supposed to be like this: work ever day at a job you don't want to do, being told what to do and then in a click of the fingers, when they no longer need you, you're gone, left to pick up the pieces and find a new job to repeat until the inevitable happens.. dead.

So it's always been on the back of my mind and everyone around me just seemed to accept this fact, which confused me? However, I made a judgement call one day during lockdown to make a change and decided to pick up a habit of reading some books (some self help, some financial books and, UNSCRIPTED somehow joined my basket - oh my am I glad I added it)

I had never read books before lockdown happened, so I got reading, some good and some average, nothing really struck me. That's when I thought I'd give UNSCRIPTED a go; straight away I felt like MJ was describing my life in some parts as I am currently in some situations he mentioned which kept me interested.

Anyway, long story short, my view on life has changed and I now have a clear focus on what's to be done and I have plans in action and taking one step at a time - exciting times ahead :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom