The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Eevo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 26, 2021
Read it - thanks for all the value MJ.

Now let's go.

Ed Schimmel

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 19, 2021
Brisbane, Australia
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted over a year ago. It gave me some good insights, like not letting friends and family stop you from reaching your goal.

It can take a long time, with small steps to get where you want to. On the way, you will get new opportunities you hadn't envisioned beforehand. This was especially the case when making prints and paintings. Only when you are occupied with it, you get new ideas.

As an example, at a certain point, I had a series of cubic animals, which is my most popular series. Seeing the Happy Socks, I decided to approach them to use my design. They didn't use it, but being busy with it gives you new ideas. If I had sat down thinking I will never be a successful artist, I would not have made that series to start with. Now I have a popular design that I can try to sell.

LilaB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 4, 2021
Read it. Am starting with recommended mind-shift-to-adding-value exercises. Big smiles - done. For this month's add-value-get-value-vouchers exercise, I started eBay site - I know, not Fastlane yet, but at least it's my own. Made a little cash so far, ran into issues with billing (not a problem if you can bill and get paid up front - eBay puts a hold on payments for a few days), see issues with control, and am feeling the pain of process inefficiency (where I have to touch stuff). That said, I did it. Next - looking into starting a website I've had on my mind for a while. I think it's a value add...next step is to build it so I can test it and verify if anyone else thinks so. Thanks for the book, MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

joshuajwittmer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Nov 23, 2020
Maui, Hawaii
I Listened to unscripted on Audible, and I'm in the middle of the Rat Race Escape now. Well, I'm in the middle of the audiobook. I'm still in the beginning of the process. Thanks MJ. I've taken what you wrote about financial literacy and run with it. It's like the legend of the roadmap.

Last edited:

SOURABH S

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 26, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I am about to complete reading Unscripted @MJ DeMarco and I found it even more amazing than the first (in fact, both are perfect for their time!). Thanks

Johnhopesforcoff

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 1, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Great book broski, cheers!

RttPtt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 6, 2021
Finland
Just finished. I really loved the practicality of the second half of the book. I took lots of notes. Gave ne clarity while working on my first product.

FLdetermined

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 30, 2021

View attachment 14816

Read unscripted immediately after fastlane. Continues to blow my mind. Thank you MJ

CM Yong

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2021
Finished this book recently, awesome and high quality book as usual!

Ivex

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 26, 2021
Read it and part way through rat race escape

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
Read this one. I will have to reread it though - just me.

Ninotschka

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 28, 2021
Germany

View attachment 14816

I have read this one right after the Fastlane and found it again......VERY MUCH WORTH READING

rsrs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 19, 2020
Brazil
Read it this year.

Confident from what I've read in Fastlane, Unscripted doubled down on that. I was now looking more information on how to translate what I want in the next steps I needed to do. I already had some failed companies in the past and now have one more promising.
  • “Trust me, your twenty-two-year-old self will be an unrecognizable stranger to your thirty-two-year-old self”
I am becoming quite interested in learning what real "value" is.
  • “The value skew is the force behind the pull of a productocracy. Companies that do not skew value do not satisfy the Commandment of Need, and they do not survive.”
And how to talk with the market's collective mind.
  • “market is a collective mind representing millions. Nobody can predict how this collective will react to a given stimulus: your advertising, your product, your customers’ use of the product, your customer service, your brand, your packaging, your everything! This unpredictable collective makes fools of its forecasters”
These highlights are my favorite parts in this books.

dannyleci21

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've read this book, it's the perfect complement to the Millionaire Fastlane .

Jonetegle

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 9, 2021
Currently reading Unscripted for the fourth time. Well, I've listened to it on Audible 3 times, and just got my physical copy the other day. Have read a couple of chapters of it. I'm reading the book while also listening to it on Audible, that way i get a 2 for 1 deal.

The book is great. Just bought another copy of it that I will gift to my brother for christmas. Hopefully he will be happy and read it.

Trash_et_al

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2021
I just finished reading Unscripted , an amazing book with tons of value, after a recommendation to read it by a friend. I'm going to read Fastlane Millionaire and Great Rat Race next.

jmgr

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 13, 2018

View attachment 14816

Heard the book (I've heard all 3 on audible :) - Unscripted was like seeing the Matrix

iamAnnie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 19, 2021

Rauschmi

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 7, 2021
Oceanside, CA
I just finished "Unscripted ". Now onto "The Great Race Race Escape". Unscripted is a great book that I thought provided myself with quite a bit of value. I will be rereading it again. And also reading through many of the posts on this forum. So much gold in here and in the books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.