The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

AntonK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 29, 2021

Eliass

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 6, 2021
like TMF i listened to this book on audible and it didn‘t disappoint.

quick question:
as i am currently listening to „Unscripted : The Great Rat Race Escape “ and if there also is a flair for that or does it still go under the unscripted flair since it is technically the second part?

DawidPatryk

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2021
Read US, the principles in this book should be taught in schools from an early age as opposed to the scripted BS.
But hey, we all know why that isn't the case..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I just finished unscripted . Many new things to focus on to apply now. Thank You M.J. for the great advice and taking time to write it.

WanderWool

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Sep 6, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've read this. Another life changing book. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_B0A5B1059C55-1.jpeg
    IMG_B0A5B1059C55-1.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0

jnadeau1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I've read unscripted , and I love how 100% authentic you were about voicing the truth. This an TMF are by far the best business books I've ever read. You are my go to business book author MJ!

Kimbrough2046

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 28, 2019
"Unscripted " was a stand-alone book that changed the way I read books. It forced me to take a deep look at what I gained from reading versus the fact that I read. It dawned on me that any book can change your life if you act upon it. After reading "The Fastlane Millionaire" I had all the knowledge and the understanding, but still took no action.

It was simply because I didn't make the time and schedule for my success. "Unscripted " was the first book I studied and made sure to put into action. It forced me to question all beliefs I had about why I wanted what I thought I wanted. This book truly changed the way I view the world.

PPrince

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 23, 2021
The Bahamas
I've read the book "unscripted ." It entailed a comprehensive breakdown of the lion-like scripted system we are all being viciously devoured by--and a step-by-step process on how to extract our heads slowly (safely and permanently) out of the lion's mouth. Trust me, this book is not going to be recommended by the gurus and financial oracles with selfish, vested interests in the carefully crafted default economic system.

Thank you Mr. DeMarco!

JaceG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 7, 2021

ElDiablo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Sep 17, 2021

View attachment 14816

Unlike the TMF , I listened to Unscripted as an audiobook.
Since I was already familiar with many of the concepts MJ DeMarco mentioned in TMF , I thought that Unscripted would be merely an extension.
Boy, was I wrong!
I had to get the text form too to follow along with the new concepts and get a better picture of the context of this book.
I might as well just be me, but I perceived Unscripted to be more practical in nature if compared to TMF.
Chances are that MJ DeMarco wanted it that way since this book is built on the concepts of the first one.
Now I'm currently reading the last book, and I already know that I will have to get back to Unscripted to refresh my memory from time to time.

PPrince

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 23, 2021
The Bahamas
I've just submitted a review to Amazon under P. Prince. Thanks again Mr. DeMarco

Lucas_RG

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 15, 2021
I’ve read it & it absolutely is a game changer!

DR.M.S.M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Dec 17, 2020
I just finished reading this amazing and eye-opening book. From now on, I promise to let go of my ego, and instead focus on other people and try to help and serve them very well. I now consider money as a hyperreality and a value voucher.
Thank you @MJ DeMarco so much for this book!!!

IPrincz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 23, 2021
Im Irving Princz!! i have read many Business books and really didn’t have any l value until I found and listened to MJ books on audible and have been implementing his system!! On my way to creating a Foodtruck business will keep post of the process @MJ DeMarco

Tonci

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Aug 29, 2021

View attachment 14816

I have read both books
I've read the book. I kindly ask for the badge, thank you.

Raj9220

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 15, 2021
Read the book.
But I enjoy the audio even more.
Best all around takeaway for me was the realization of how scripted our society trains us to be.
Once the eyes are opened, it would be hard to ever be the same. Going all in for my 1/5/10 duration plan

Lauramn

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Sep 24, 2021
Lincoln, CA

View attachment 14816

Yes! I've read Unscripted and am currently about halfway through Millionaire Fastlane . Thank you, @MJ DeMarco, for bringing this message to the masses. People are desperate for hope and encouragement, you're doing a good work. Please keep it up!

Keegan Smith

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 21, 2021
I read this one before the Millionaire Fastlane . There is no easy way to do this but MJ is doing a great job of making the process clearer and more human.

Entrepreneurship doesn't have to be a mystery!

View attachment 14816

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass