The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
I've Read Unscripted

Very neat book. It really delves into how society"taught" us to become a M.O.D.E.L citizen and analysis different types of hyperrealities and "scripters"(seeders) that keep us on the scripted path.

Thankyou MJ for writing this book, otherwise millions of people woundnt have the help needed to get of the scripted path

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rywvupuli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 7, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it and loved it

DNA

Freedom. Aliveness. Love. Peace.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Feb 1, 2019
Read it and loved it. Best book on Entrepreneurship!

unicon

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 23, 2008
Long time member of the forum without the time to catch up, I try to read books at optimum efficiency in learning and just finished outlining George Gilder's "Life after Google" and have a lot of authors I want to check out for the next read. Having read and outlined the Fastlane years ago I knew the latest book "Unscripted " would meet minimal requirements for my time and had my other half order it, just finished it the other night.

Appreciate the framework developed and substantiated as that is the hardest. The detail emphasizes human skill as that was the motivation for MJ and possibly the biggest obstacle (FTE), thus the hard core direct impact. Reminds me of Trump in dealing with his tenure in that there was no other way to deal with it but direct. On the other hand the technical side emphasizes marketing and the "Information" business which I as a mature guy am trying to learn computer jargon which I instinctively resist as it is hard to slow it down. This business scales by its very nature in the new world if perfected.

MJ talks about what is kept under wraps thus is hard to hear for others working thru basics, but it is all true. The money tree or money system at the end of the book simplifies the end goal of an example of $10 million producing 5% at $40k per month without the tax implications. This is a good standard, if it is in real estate rentals instead of cash you pay the least in tax per depreciation, structuring, etc. I personally needed to see this laid out and hazards to principle when diversified over various bonds, stocks, etfs, etc. And the shared standards developed for mathematical protection. My concern would be with the govt. and naturally inflation, but at that standard one should be at critical mass.

My own human skill struggles were not with divorced or dysfunctional siblings, etc. and given the time period of growing up things were not moving as fast so experiencing the world without a magic phone was a blessing especially if one got around. That was not something one needed a lot of money for (before printing) although still ambitious in searching for the truth. That said the entrepreneurial world is tuff but the the rewards teach you all that is good about interaction. You can see God in the Process with each breakthrough, this keeps you coming back.

Always admired the secular approach but when you put God in the equation more priorities are surfaced. MJ's books are of substance.

Last edited:

kbn111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 11, 2021
I am on the second read of Unscripted . It goes into more detail than TMF . Thank you MJ! You helped me see my future clear! I know what to do next! "Enjoy the process!"

TimOR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 12, 2021
I've read it and it has become one of those books you always keep handy to revize.

Julio Carlos

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 15, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I recommend this book to everyone I know, because it is a practical and much ignored blueprint on how to have a chance in life. The chance that I now have thanks to the knowledge that Mj gave me. Thank you SO MUCH MJ.

Brittany3788

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2021
I have read unscripted first then I read millinare fastlane. I must say unscripted made me want to read more of @MJ DeMarco books and I am looking forward to getting the rat race next. I am of course implementing the things I have learned along the way.

DreSon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 16, 2021
Listened to Unscripted on the commute and my hikes. Definitely shook some of my preconceived beliefs in a good way. A hard to swallow pill, but necessary to ingest nonetheless. I have been recommending this book to everyone that I talk to about money and finances. Loved this book. Just like TMF , it is going to be a repeat read. Inspiring and motivating.

RamDaisey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 10, 2021
Winchester, TN

View attachment 14816

I have read “Unscripted .”

blubberbag

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 10, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've finished reading Unscripted . A great read

ArHS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2021
Read it. Loved it. Time to use it.

Yoran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 19, 2021
I've read UNSCRIPTED . I was so depressed about slowlane so i was looking for something better. My ex GF gave me a bunch of books. I first read "the four hour work week" it was so boring i didn't finish it.
And then i've read "the millionaire fastlane ", i swallowed it. Immediately after, i bought UNSCRIPTED .
Unscripted is not just a 2nd TMFL. It adds a lot of details about mindset, money system etc...
I loved it. thanks MJ DeMarco

stantechie

It’s never too late to hit the fast lane!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 6, 2020
Vancouver
I've read Unscripted , and having a second full listen through now (Audible). It's amazing how much new stuff I have picked up the second time through.

Is there going to be a new thread and profile tag for Escaping the Rat Race?

BalderTheBright

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 11, 2021
A very good follow up book. Exposes even further into the mental side of personal development and changing belief-structures, in a very good and concrete way. This book can be used for literally anything, not just financial advice.
I really like the critique of the modern world and all of their hyper realities, distracting from the real narrative.
Many dots to connect.

glongshadow

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Aug 6, 2021
Millionaire Fastlane shifted my entire perspective on life. Unscripted blew me away and resulted in some major changes to the way I approach my life. I've now been through it 3 times on Audible and once in hard copy, and learn something new each time

Talb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 26, 2021
I just finished the audiobook recently while working in a foundry. Found it both humorous and valuable. Hyper realities is a real thing. While walking in the lounge area at work, I saw groups of people on tv protesting to free Britney Spears but what about themselves?

JALongshadow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 8, 2021
If Millionaire Fastlane was the key to the door, then Unscripted was the push that shoved me through it while I lingered on the threshold. I've only just begun to navigate my journey in this new world I have found myself in, but I have already transformed the way my business operates - along with the way my mind operates. I've also thrown away the key (metaphorically speaking - cos I would never let go of that book), because I am not willing to ever consider returning back through that door.

aimahid

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 9, 2021
Bangladesh

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021

soveless

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 8, 2021
I've read all three books now. Loved them all!

Really enjoyed the story weaving in the The Great Rat-Race Escape. Reminded me a lot of the E-Myth, which is another amazing read!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.