The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

jakezombie1

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 1, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
read it. never read a book has so much value in just one book where answers to doubts I had the moment I realised society is getting more ridiculous day by day unveiling the mask
also the book that gave me hope and energy whilst depressing thinking I'm useless cuz I'm unemployed

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

travishubbard

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2021
Finished it this morning. Love how you blended the story in with the main content. Going back and re-reading portions of Fastlane.

MarvinDee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 16, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I’ve read it as well as TMF .
Both books are super inspiring and changed my life.
very thankful for your work. Greetings from Germany!

npsome

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

Just finished reading this great book ! Thank you MJ for creating this amazing material from your hard earned experience and reflection. You have truly covered all aspects - psychology, philosophy, spirituality, planning, execution, marketing, investing and provided a framework for each and tied it all together ! The blueprints, equations, pictures all drive the key message home - find a need to fill and be a producer, create significant value first to make money !! It reminded me of my days in college reading Ayn Rand. You have thought deeply about all aspects of life not just business. Thank you for making it real and igniting that spark that is within all of us to be useful at our core and live a meaningful and fulfilling life.

After TMF , this was a good dose of reinforcement for TUNEF, FTE, practical how tos and deeper dive into the mechanisms. It helps expose so many self created barriers to living the Unscripted life !

Now on to the real work .... implementing and living this on a daily basis ...

Shoot

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 13, 2021
I'm reading this for the second time right now (first read it a couple of years ago). I'm going through a big FTE and everything in it really speaks to my anger. And that serve-first message is such a relief in the sea of no-conscience gurus out there who are only concerned with telling you to buy their shitcoins and show you their abs.

Renata57

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 17, 2021
Read it. I'm almost done with the great rat race escape too, 2.5h left on the audiobook, I love the story element to it.
I'm done with the rat race escape too, MJ might have pushed me over the edge on going plant based. The writing is awesome and makes me excited about his non business books he talked about writing.

Olenairy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 14, 2021
Canada

View attachment 14816

I reader the Unscripted . I need to read twice for recap the treasure! Thanks!

Olenairy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 14, 2021
Canada
I'm done with the rat race escape too, MJ might have pushed me over the edge on going plant based. The writing is awesome and makes me excited about his non business books he talked about writing.
Maxner, what way are you receiving the badge of I’am read Unscripted ?
Thanks

KMN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 14, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've just finished reading Unscripted and thought it was excellent.

vovas97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 26, 2021
Germany
I’ve read unscripted a while ago. One of my favorites. Just finished the great rat-race escape too. The principles are as structured and as solid as ever.
Greetings from Germany.

MrE

Be. Create. Repeat.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 26, 2021
Colorado
I have been reading or listening to at least two books per month for the past two years. How in the
'H...E...double-hockey stick' did I not find Unscripted until this month?! Guess it is all in the timing because the timing could not have been better. Thank you MJ!!

otek

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 26, 2021
Read the book. Very inspiring. Has made me think of how to help as many people as possible? Asking this question also causes one to see that if you're constrained by time, you can't help as many people. Via scalability or productization you can help more people. If I'm on regular job I don't have much leverage to affect the world positively, there's many constraints.

Businessbeast

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 31, 2021
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Listened to it. It defenitley gave me the wake up slap that I needed. It exposed so many things that I just accepted from everyone around me. I never knew why everyone worked until their 60s, then died without enjoying their lives. After reading this and in my teens, I've made a commitment to become UNSCRIPTED !

Hagi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 29, 2021
The Netherlands
Read it.

Great build on the first book (although it can be stand alone ad well) and for me it contains a lot of practical tools to get started. It also kept my momentum going in terms of inspiration.

Ranana

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 30, 2021
Listened to it this week, and I’ve got a copy on the way to highlight up in a different way. The story part is rough to listen to in places, but the information is gold.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.