The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Tossek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 5, 2019
Germany
I have listened to the audio book. I liked the speaker very much and also the overall story but a bit to long. I think it repeated itself a bit too much. Anyways, it is worth listening to.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theArion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2019
Poland
Last edited by a moderator:

Insidious

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 3, 2019
Asheville, NC
Wow. Quite a journey, and quite a punch to the gut. Timely, as it's time to crank up entrepreneur mode. Helpful, as there are quite a few thought traps and misconceptions it pointed out. One of the biggies (for me) is that you DON'T have to 'eat your own dog food'.

As a producer, and a late adopter, I've always had an incredibly difficult time understanding 'the market' (consumers). Hearing that I DON'T need to 'scratch my own itch' allows me to really focus on solving others needs & desires, without them needing to overlap with my own (which are mighty few).

Helping others? On it.

The timing couldn't have been better on this book, just wish I'd known about it when it first came out!

Ali Ahsan

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 4, 2019
Seattle
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Read it. The whole books a gem. an overflood of enormous value and an eye-opener. I study it every month. Love it!

lamborghini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2019

Taebaek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
Finished the book.
I think it is more important than TMF , but - of course - both will be my advisors for the road ahead.
And I think MJ DeMarco sold 10 more of them because of my recommendations :)

Honestly, I am really happy that I have found those books - I read there everything I sense what is wrong, and what my brain tries to tell all that rubbish biases in that little powerful corner in my head.

Favourite chapter: #29

Kepa Bengoa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2019
Listened to the book. Definitely gave me some good perspective, and making some shifts in my business based on the info I gained here. I Would much rather be intentional in my business than just be playing it by ear, and seeing where it goes.

Thanks so much for the gift to humanity!

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 8, 2019
When I read the first chapter about the "Average Guy", i had the wish MJ would write a completely novel about this guy. Like how he starts to live as a child. Being full of enthusiasm, euphorism and Hope and what he slowly became later. Without even noticing it.

Maybe this book could call:
"Average Guy - The Dark Sides Of Being Normal". Something like that.

Of course this book has a lot of great advices how to start as an entrepreneur and what it means to be one.

I don't know. But the first part hooked me the most. It always reminds me how my Life shouldn't be and of course shouldn't end. That's motivation enough!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zakary Frank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 25, 2016
Read the book a while back. Got distracted working in my business. I've now got my blinker on and am switching lanes from the slowlane to the fastlane.

Stay tuned!

Santiago_12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 14, 2018
Wohoo!
Finished reading Unscripted .
Not really tho.. reading it again for the third time.
This book needs to be “studied” thoroughly.
The book is incredible MJ. Thank you for writing this eye opening book.

Adelaide

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
May 16, 2019
Adelaide, South Australia
I've read Unscripted . It took me a year to read it. Why? I started when I was in a crappy situation and reading it made me angry. Not angry at the words, but angry at myself. I held on to it and finished it when I was at the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey. LOVE it. Thank you!

itfactor

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
May 18, 2019
I re-read this every few months to remind myself why I do what I do.

It should be a must-read for anyone looking to ditch their 9-to-5 life.

MacQNE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
May 19, 2019
As with Fastlane, this book is brilliant - a lot more information on execution. Loved it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.