The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

David Field

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 15, 2019
US Pacific Northwest
Currently reading UNSCRIPTED for the 2nd time.
One favorite quote:
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. ~Theodore Isaac Rubin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jiyuu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 25, 2019
After reading the TMF I stopped any other book and continue straight for The Unscripted . Usually a 600+ page book would discourage me but this just made me happy it will last longer.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
love this book and I highly recommend it to friends and family.

Thank you for that!!!

should i read millionaire fastlane ? or is this redundant information?

Not at all. The first 20% might feel redundant but that was purposeful because MOST readers will come to Unscripted not having read TMF .

Both books are among my absolute favorites.

:thumbsup:

Nice build on TMF while not rgoing over old ground too much

Thanks, that really was the toughest part of writing it ... there are 2 audiences, those who read TMF, and those who did not. Had to cover all bases.

I think it's even better than The Millionaire Fastlane .

As do I.

Dropped a review on Amazon and Goodreads

Thank you for that!

I LOVED Unscripted , even moreso than TMF.

:thumbsup:

and have recommended them to my 3 sons (2 have read TMF and 1 has started UNSCRIPTED ) and to an number of friends and clients.

Thank you, it really means a lot to me when a dad or mom recommends to their sons/daughters.

I've read this book, and it's literally my life bible at this point.

Nice!

Even better than TMF, the part about hyper-realities was really eye opening.

It's all a scam! LOL ;)

In the first quarter I thought that you didn't write anything new but I was so wrong.

See my comment above, had to cover all the bases as most readers will not have read TMF.

Looking forward to gift my friends and family.

Thank you for the recommendations!

ARMAT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Feb 11, 2019
I have read this amazing book and it changed my life forever. I am not the same person anymore.

ddeese69

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 2, 2019
Georgia
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
absolutely a life changing book

Scalr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 3, 2019
Palo Alto, CA
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Just finished it and loved it. I listened to the audio book. A lot of times I had to remain in my car for a few more minutes just to keep going.

A masterpiece. Thanks for putting it all down.

Kevin1111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 11, 2019
Read it, love it! The text was bitch slapping though and I find the entrepreneurship scary. However, it's better to risk hell for heaven, than certain servitude.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
I started reading self-help books nearly a decade ago - studying the likes of Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Tim Ferris. During the same time frame, I picked up Stoic Philosophy and read (and still continue to reread) Marcus Aurelius' Meditations, Epictetus, and Seneca. I read books on habit formation, on self image, on will power, on talent, etc. Not once, in all my years of reading self-help books, have I found a more compelling story than the one I learned in UNSCRIPTED .

MJ, since I picked up your book 2-3 weeks ago, I have not been able to stop talking about it. I've introduced it to my 13 and 15 year old brothers (getting them up to speed so we can form a dream team in the future), and I've also introduced it to probably a dozen other people. You're right on the money... add real value through a productocracy and the PULL of your product will make it grow exponentially. You deserve every bit of success for sharing such an empowering story, and for creating this platform for us to connect with like-minded people.

Couldn't thank you enough for all that I've learned from you and this forum to date - I look forward to a bright future, emboldened to take risks and lead a life of greatness, rather than to settle for a life of mediocrity and predictability.

Cheers!

VictorSpoils

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 5, 2019
Read Unscripted , several times! It's my go-to book for business trips and gets me in the right mindset for making changes and idea 'ing' for myself.

CoachTam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 14, 2019
Finnished Unscripted a week ago, alot to digest here...the value you get to the price you pay is astonishing. If TMF is “Motivational” part this is the “How To” part.

M00nburn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I finished the Unscripted audio book today.

Ho Lee Shit.

There is so much information. I ordered a physical copy and some sticky tabs for ease of reference.

What I'm most excited about is there is no reason for me to add another wealth/business book to my collection, and I'll be resistant to 'shiny object syndrome'.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I got the audiobook a while back but I dunno, for me this feels like to do it justice I need a physical copy. I think I'm just done with the audiobook thang on top of that. I feel like I need to write all the hell over this book as I'm going through it.

Back in a country where I can finally get things delivered to me so looking forward to getting into it. Feels a bit like xmas lol.

Alexj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 3, 2019
Awesome follow up book to The Millionaire Fastlane . Amazing concept related to investing explained for long term wealth. Will help an entrepreneur a lot of time if this book is read and digested. Thanks MJ

Ckirsch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 6, 2019
just finished Unscripted !

I like how the end started to go a bit more into Uncripted money handling approach as well. For me the hardest thing about money isn’t necessarily making it, but keeping it. Part of what scares me about going into business is how to be financially responsible with the business to make it last.

Since finishing unscripted two days ago I started investigating the development of a new product idea I’ve had. Enough is enough, no more hesitation, it’s time to hunker down!

HG123

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 26, 2016
Read Unscripted and TMF. I recommend the former for more pragmatic actionable steps towards achieving the Fastlane life and the latter for a reality shattering rethink of what you know and have been conditioned to believe! Both books compliment each other very well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.