The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

MiamiFastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 1, 2017
Miami
I just finished Unscripted yesterday and... I don't know what to do with myself.

My thoughts: The social commentary found throughout the first few chapters I could do without, but it's MJ. I took it like a champ. Call me sensitive, lol. Now, the final chapters though really brought it in home for me. Woah, simply massive. I feel as if I read the book to end all books for me.
. . . .
So now, here I am... lost.. like a child at Disney World.. DAD!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Corey Box

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 21, 2018
Australia
Thank you MJ for an awesome book!

Listend to Audiobook and then Read the book, loved both! Great book and a real eye opener for me!

Going to read fastlane next.

DavidIonesi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 1, 2018
Romania
I finished UnScripted , I now have more clarity than I have ever had. It was the hardest read that I ever had. Don't get me wrong it was a pleasure reading, but this book was so personal, it spoke so directly to me that. I felt self conscious uncountable times, forced to face my biases (my bullshit in other words). This is little and I have a lot more to say. One thing that I must say is that somethig fascinating happened to my psyche. The book touched somethig metaphysical. While reading something clicked in me so fast and so hard that my perception on reality was altered. It's like somethig swaped my red glases with blue glases. I had an internal shift. While the effect went off after two days I still feel different on a subtel level. I'm still amazed while thinking of that moment. Who knew that a book can do this? What I know now is that I find it harder than ever to relate to people around me and I know that I never ever want to work a JOB again in my life. I have a personal thread in the introduction section where I talk more about this. I started rereading the first book now, The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm so captivated. It's as if I'm reading it for the first time. It feels fresh and interesting.

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Dear MJ DeMarco,

I am sure, that you have heard that many times, but I still want to say it, because it can not be said enough.

You deeply inspired me.

You gave me hope that true freedom, 《UNSCRIPTION》 really is possible. Freedom from time. Freedom from debt. Freedom from the corporate shit. Freedom from work you hate. Freedom form the SCRIPT!

You showed the both sides of the medal:
The shiny, being rich, fast cars, long holidays and huge house and financially free, but also the other:
Daily long hard hours, during years of huge sacrifices and deprivation.

1. SCRIPT: Week
    I love your statement, that Weeks are a completely made thing. It`s true! There has never been a lion thinking: <Oh it`s Sunday, I can`t go hunting.>
  2. SCRIPT: Advice from ordinary people..
    ... thinking ordinary thoughts, taking mediocre action, living an ordinary life, will produce exactly that: An ordinary life - A SCRIPTED life.
  3. F*ck YOU!
    Yeah! F*ck this F*cking script! F*ck this scripted people preaching f*cked up script-shit. F*ck this wealth in a wheel chair!
    (I had a lot of FTM`s till now, but not a FTE up until now sadly.)
  4. The 3 B`s
    Yes, Beliefs, Biases and Bullshit.
    And the 8 Scams.

ORDINARY DOESN`T COMPEL EXTRAORDINARY!

How much TIME will this cost me?

MONEY VS VALUE

LUCK-SCAM: Oh I am unlucky...
    Your comparison with the gum ball machine is Great!
    Because, yes there is a factor of random in the equation, but the more action you take, the higher the probability gets that you get a golden gum ball!

The frugality scam: LIVE POOR DIE RICH
    I know so many people who think this works. They trade their precious youth for a rich retirement, which they will probably won`t have, or if they get it, their too old to be able to enjoy it.
    One gets rich with a explosive income growth, not with frugality!

5. Meaning and purpose.
    It is of crucial importance that one has a <WHY>!
  6. PRODUCTOCRACY:
  7. The C-E-N-T-S strategy
  8. A new dawn never work again:
    Wow! That is where I want to go!

I just can't believe that you sell your book for only 20 bucks! It is worth hundreds!

PS: You are a great Author MJ! Are there a book in work? Please let us know, I will instantly pre-orderer it! Thanks!

Slact

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 24, 2018
Read the book and enjoyed it. Definitely moved me toward action. Without getting into the specifics, I had an idea for something, but thought it would be too hard to learn the skills. This has helped change my mentality toward the difficulty aspect. I went ahead and signed up for a course on the skills I need to carry out my idea.

Working my way through TMF now.

DavidIonesi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 1, 2018
Romania
Dear MJ DeMarco,

I am sure, that you have heard that many times, but I still want to say it, because it can not be said enough.

You deeply inspired me.

You gave me hope that true freedom, 《UNSCRIPTION》 really is possible. Freedom from time. Freedom from debt. Freedom from the corporate sh*t. Freedom from work you hate. Freedom form the SCRIPT!

You showed the both sides of the medal:
The shiny, being rich, fast cars, long holidays and huge house and financially free, but also the other:
Daily long hard hours, during years of huge sacrifices and deprivation.

1. SCRIPT: Week
    I love your statement, that Weeks are a completely made thing. It`s true! There has never been a lion thinking: <Oh it`s Sunday, I can`t go hunting.>
  2. SCRIPT: Advice from ordinary people..
    ... thinking ordinary thoughts, taking mediocre action, living an ordinary life, will produce exactly that: An ordinary life - A SCRIPTED life.
  3. f*ck YOU!
    Yeah! f*ck this f*cking script! f*ck this scripted people preaching f*cked up script-sh*t. f*ck this wealth in a wheel chair!
    (I had a lot of FTM`s till now, but not a FTE up until now sadly.)
  4. The 3 B`s
    Yes, Beliefs, Biases and Bullshit.
    And the 8 Scams.

ORDINARY DOESN`T COMPEL EXTRAORDINARY!

How much TIME will this cost me?

MONEY VS VALUE

LUCK-SCAM: Oh I am unlucky...
    Your comparison with the gum ball machine is Great!
    Because, yes there is a factor of random in the equation, but the more action you take, the higher the probability gets that you get a golden gum ball!

The frugality scam: LIVE POOR DIE RICH
    I know so many people who think this works. They trade their precious youth for a rich retirement, which they will probably won`t have, or if they get it, their too old to be able to enjoy it.
    One gets rich with a explosive income growth, not with frugality!

5. Meaning and purpose.
    It is of crucial importance that one has a <WHY>!
  6. PRODUCTOCRACY:
  7. The C-E-N-T-S strategy
  8. A new dawn never work again:
    Wow! That is where I want to go!

I just can't believe that you sell your book for only 20 bucks! It is worth hundreds!

PS: You are a great Author MJ! Are there a book in work? Please let us know, I will instantly pre-orderer it! Thanks!

Yes! What an awesome comment! DO IT MAN! PUT YOUR SOLDIERS TO WORK (Dollars) AND WIN YOUR FREEDOM! You be damn sure that I'm already on it! There is no higher goal for now! Financial freedom is just the first step.

Last edited:

Aleksandar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 30, 2018
After reading TMF , Unscripted seems familiar place to be and the concepts it shows to the world. Thank you for both great books, they definately have changed my life and my actions! Hope more people read these gems!

UltraRunner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 26, 2018
Read it and loved it. MJ's books have been a big wake up call for me. I wish I read these books earlier but then maybe my mindset wasn't ready for these ideas back then.

Velocke

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
May 22, 2018
I've been in quite a funk for several months. UNSCRIPTED is the first thing that has made sense in a long time and helped me put a name to some of the things that have REALLY been bothering me.

Sparrowhawk

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 20, 2018
Bulgaria
I read Unscripted : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship
What can I say? In the beginning, I felt like Bilbo going on to an adventure.
The book changed my view for so many things. That is why I read the book so slowly. It was just too much for me. I was obviously a big slowlaner and everything was new to me. I think I highlighted the whole book... :D
In the end, it makes you think like a real entrepreneur! Because you know what real entrepreneurship is all about... providing value to people. No matter what kind of value. Of course, the perfect scenario is gonna be if you succeed to provide something which people will use on a daily basis.
Thanks for this MJ!
You made me laugh so many times!

Now, it's time for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Victor152

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 5, 2018
My favorite book
The 2 books , the forum and the YouTube videos are GOLD!
You really changed my LIFE even dough I am only 14 years old!
You are my favorite mentor and I fell so lucky that I found you and this forum.
Thank you so much MJ! :)

Last edited:

JimB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 8, 2016
Read it. It was really inspiring and I'm really happy to be able to participate in this forum as a follow on from finishing it.
Thanks for writing these great books!

Unlimited92

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 10, 2018
Read it. I think it's a great followup on the fastlane but well done making it work as an individual piece.

Rickh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 30, 2018
I’ve read lots of business, money, startup, self help / motivational books and Unscripted is by far the best book at lighting a fire up under your a$$. Have to say how important your ‘why’ is. I have a very strong ‘why’ that is driving me forward way beyond ‘passion’ and ‘interest’ ever could.

I wouldn’t say that Fastlane or Unscripted are the only ‘sudden’ contributors to my personal drive, after reading them however, they seem to be the catalyst (especially Unscripted ) which has opened my eyes to (and to quote Morpheus) the ‘real world’ lol.

This process has taken time, years and also a recent huge personal challenge in family health which has created my ‘why’ - it’s my FTE.

You could tell me I suck, my products or services or ventures suck and I wouldn’t care, other than to use it as feedback to improve my product, service and ventures.

Looking forward to contributing and networking here in the forum!

Cheers all and and thanks DeMarco for sharing your experience and knowledge with the world!

Rich (UK)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!