The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

lefseman

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2022
Glad I purchased the Audible version. I may never buy a physical book again. I had it for two years on Kindle and barely finished half of it. I finally bought the audiobook and had it done in a week (on 2.5x speed). He even recommends in the book using "down time" like cooking, cleaning, driving, etc. as a way to learn new material, and that's exactly what I did.

More of the matrix wealth code has been exposed. Love it.

Henderson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 29, 2022
Read it. Currently rereading it. The physical book is still my most preferred medium. However, I also have listened to the audio book during look cardio sessions. @MJ, does it make sense to bundle different formats? I always buy all three formats.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

E-D

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2021
There are just a few books I have read twice, "Unscripted " is one of them.

dimalicious

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 6, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
read it after reading Tony Robbins financial book, and boy am i glad i did lol

Marve

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2022
Nigeria
I've read it, wonderful book...I'm reading it again at the moment, truly awesome

svekk1

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 9, 2022
Read it, loved it a bit more than TMF . It's like an expanded version of it. Will re-read both soon and then again and again....

T0rch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Once again, I wish to extend my gratitude for your words of wisdom, Mr. @MJ DeMarco! I just finished the last few pages of Unscripted a few nights ago, and it was one of those books that at times Smucker-punched me with raw words that forced me to self-reflect on my decades of denial and poor choices.

Facing the truth does hurt...but in a good way.

Probably the section/concept that most hits home for me is your take on "action-faking". Boy oh boy am I ever a master at that; truth be told, I built my life around it. I used to pride myself on being a "wealth of useless knowledge"; much of my life has been built on actions comprised primarily of - as we say un Italian - "all smoke and no fire!" Your first two books - coupled with a barrage of massive shit sandwiches life has thrown at me as of late (all indirect results of my fruitless life choices) - has sparked within me a sense of urgency I've never felt before, realizing full-well that our days on this planet are numbered, and my odometer's already picked up a significant amount of mileage.

Thanks to the realization of Action-faking, I've made the habit of asking myself, "how will this particular action or decision positively benefit my future life or goals?" (including the posting of this message, to be truthful).

With that said, I'm going to cut this short and I've got an itch to go do something directly conducive to my massive life course-correction.

For anyone else who has spent their life energy reading this post, I sincerely hope that it was not all for naught, and rather that it sparks you to take a real step that will be conducive to your goal.

If you haven't read Mr. Demarco's book yet, then I humbly suggest you start there, and then ACT!

May your hard work and efforts produce the life you truly strive for.

WoodWhale

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2022

View attachment 14816

Have read it and need to re-read it ASAP

JPSJPS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 11, 2022
I’ve read the book. Life changing

Mjg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 20, 2022
Just finished unscripted , it's another reminder of the old lies being told by the mainstream financiers, give 45 years servitude for a meager payout when you're too old to enjoy it. Live a life that no one else will so you can enjoy a life that no one else can!

EvOLVe

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 25, 2022

View attachment 14816

I started off with unscripted I started to make a decision to change the media i consume so I changed to reading books instead of social media the TV bullshit.
And I stumbled upon the unscripted book.
This was the first time I was reading with this curiosity i didn't looked at the chapter i just went along and all my questions were answered awesome book great work @MJ DeMarco .it really changed about the way I think at business like value cheaters the cents framework the mathematics it was one hell of a read in my entire life really!!!!

Damien Boss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jul 12, 2020
France

MuneShineXO

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 19, 2022
Read Unscripted back in 2018 (After already have reading TMF ), decided to get more into the community! Former web developer (Front-End) and now day trader/crypto investor here! Hope to meet more likeminded people! (Introduction coming soon)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.