The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moops

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 28, 2022
Read a sample of TMF on my kindle, then listened to then audiobook, and purchased the paperback. Taking steps now to merge into the fast lane!

TheEngin33r

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2022
Read the book and thanks to it, I have found this forum!

Crafty

turn the page
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Mar 29, 2022
Read it and I am very grateful for MJ

jimmp8

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ Love your books and your very expansive viewpoints. Thank you for putting out into the world. Thank you for your honesty and clarity. I’ve listened to Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted on Audible. Thank you for having them available in this format. Whithout it I probably would not have read your books right now like I did. I have done everything the “wrong” way as you have described now I’m ready to take the bill by the horns and get her done. The successful entrepreneur route. I look forward to digging into this forum and establishing connections through it.

Thanks James

jimmp8

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ Love your books and your very expansive viewpoints. Thank you for putting out into the world. Thank you for your honesty and clarity. I’ve listened to Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted on Audible. Thank you for having them available in this format. Whithout it I probably would not have read your books right now like I did. I have done everything the “wrong” way as you have described now I’m ready to take the bill by the horns and get her done. The successful entrepreneur route. I look forward to digging into this forum and establishing connections through it.

James

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

financemailer

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Mar 31, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Yes, I've read the Fastlane and the Rat Race. I'm currently reading the Unscripted .

Jakob O.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 14, 2021
I read the book 3 years ago. Now I want to play an active roll in the forum.

Alder

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 30, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Thanks, MJ for this book it's a bible to get out of the spleen race, I recommend it to anyone who reads the comments! I read it twice and I will definitely re-read it, it's thanks to this book that I got to know this forum.

Joseph Ng

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2019

Thanks, MJ
read the book!

Damien Boss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jul 12, 2020
France

Thanks, MJ
I read it

monica.marin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 1, 2022

Thanks, MJ
It was amazing to understand how bad the slowlane is rooted into each and everyone of us. It is great to find out that there is an escape route. It is a great challenge and I keep repeating to myself that I can do it, too! Thank you

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and keep reading. It gives me the motivation to continue my journey to financial freedom.

It's a great book. Thanks again @MJ DeMarco..

I read the book and keep reading. It gives me the motivation to continue my journey to financial freedom.

It's a great book. Thanks again @MJ DeMarco ...

Thanks, MJ

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
I have read the book! Actually I listened to it on Audible, however I imagine this still qualifies! Really interesting book and I'm sure it has opened the eyes of many many people to what is possible in life when entrepreneurial pursuit is combined with the power of leverage!

Also, this is my first post! Happy to be here and be part of this community. I'll do a proper welcome post in the appropriate section.

Nique

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 16, 2022
I read this book and I listened it. I changed my thinking and behavior.

Abdelrehim

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2022
Read the book! It was an eye-opener; I have owned and operated businesses for the past 14 years and read 100's of books on marketing, management, and leadership. What the fast lane offered in one book took me years to understand and digest, then it added to my existing knowledge of how to grow wealth quickly. I spent the last 14 years thinking that owning a successful business is enough to put me on the fast lane, turns out I was on the slow lane all along! Thank you MJ, for this fantastic book!

yagya567

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 3, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Dear MJ,
I have completed the Millionaire Fastlane book. The book has been a great help for me in gaining insights on entrepreneurship and acts as a reference manual to gain better insights into the fundamental workings of the business world.
Thank you, MJ for this masterpiece.

Daniel Ekdahl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 3, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read your book. Math is truth. I have already begun to put what I’ve begun learning into practice, and I’m eager to learn more.

Gigantic_brain

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 1, 2022
United States

Thanks, MJ
I have read TMF , thank you

DailyChoices

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 4, 2022
I've read the book in Feb 2022! Very enlightening and inspiring!

Thanks, MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.