The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JC LOZANO

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2021
Hello! I read the book. It was a great and pleasant event. It confirms me various aspects of bussiness I feel are a must be in order to succed. I am mexican citizen, living in Tijuana, B.C. at the border with San Diego, CA. I I have 3 friends millionaires. I saw them built their bussines (pc antivirus program in San Diego, guard security company and a creation video content company for the masses, those 2 last in my town). Despite I have their friendship, I never figured in a full manner how they achieve what they do in their field, or why they succed. This book describes step by step the how and the why to do things and for me that has a LOT OF VALUE. As MJ, I'm going to move to a more pleasant weather city. Thanks MJ for sit down to write your books. God blees you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

twchristy7

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 30, 2020
New Jersey
I first read this book over a year ago and I can confidently say it is the book that has been the most impactful in my life and in changing my mindset. I am now on my second read-through and am taking detailed notes. The only thing left to do is take action on the principles in this book and make it happen!

SPQR

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 13, 2021
Read the book a few months ago. Completely changed my perception of the world and what's possible. Thank you so much for writing this.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
After reading this book, I can just say there is no book like this on the market that I have come across.

The way you break down the importance of time over money, is something I wish I had when I was in my teens.

You can't change the past, but you can start now and change your future. This book is just incredible and has started me on my Fastlane journey. So thankful to MJ who could have just retired and enjoyed his life in private but decided to share his philosophy with the world.

slim&strong

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 13, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I am done with 40 Chapters of this Brilliant Book. I made sure I read it slowly so that I imbibe everything written in it. The funny thing is that when I started reading it, I had already resigned from my Job & was only serving the notice period but after going through this Book, I became 100% sure that I had made the right decision more so because I was already running a parallel Fitness Business which was giving me more freedom, time and money as compared to a 9 to 5 job.
Thanks, MJ for writing such a detailed, meaningful, interesting & life-changing Book

Athena_

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 3, 2021
India
I've read the millionaire fast lane thoroughly, so much that I can quote if asked,
17th Jan 2021 I watched James video on the tube and finished the book in the next few days
I cried a lot in the process
But I don't want to think more about my past
I'm here to move forward
Extremely grateful to the author for his books

Salim

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read The millionaire Fastlane and unscripted . Both are the best books on entrepreneurship.

Ovidiu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 9, 2018
Romania
I've read it. Great book. Actually all of them are great and provided immense value

DBaysinger

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I Read the book!

Hard Man

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2021
I've read the book and have to say that it's was the missing piece in my journey now i have a clear objective of where i want to go.

Jeanne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading TMF and it was full of good straight advice on making money quickly. A real eye-opener on the Slowlane and the Sidewalk, that most of us are conditioned to believe are the right paths.

tenacity

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 16, 2021
UK
I have read the book and I want to say thanks a lot for it, it has opened my eyes and aligned me to a better road.

Akita

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2021
It was a great read, and will probably read it each month. I listen to the audiobook version, so it's easy to do that.

Dangerous Donna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 26, 2019
Memphis TN
I read this book of yours over 2 years ago. It triggered an idea for tweaking my business and passion to provide a needed service that is at this time not available. Thank you so very much

istiger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
May 4, 2016
Italy
Read it. I read the Italian version. I think it is a great start for everybody.
Thanks MJ to have written it

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
Didn't know there was a thread to gain badges when you've finished a book–already done with the Fastlane book and bought copies for a few of my cousins as a Christmas gift last year!

DamianPiatkowski

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 17, 2021
Read it, what a great read it was. I felt so happy after changing the career to software development, but this book motivated me to set a next goal - escape from being an employee :) Greetings from Poland.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.