The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Keegan Smith

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 21, 2021
Great book. I haven't found another writer who really speaks to me about the human process of starting a business.

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Asser

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 28, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJby fR

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
By far the best book i have ever read.
It almost feels like i am happily doing my 4th grade homework when suddenly there is a total roadblock and i think i need my parent's pointers to remove the obstacle.
Only in this case MJ is the parent who reminds me that i am the only obstacle there ever was. Thanks for the boost MJ.

( tbh, for sure i need to read TMF multiple times to acknowledge most of it)

kiwifrog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 27, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read this book a couple times over, and every time I've read it, it's just before I've started a new Gym. Once in 2016 and just now. I feel I get more experience and more out of this book everytime time I read it. I loved this book so much that I even got my french wife a copy in french.
My book has post it and yellow highlighting right throughout it.
Making a better person out of me constantly and adding value to peoples lives where I can.
Now to scale in which I am constantly learning and taking training for now. CENTS
Thanks MJ

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US

Thanks, MJ
Read the Fastlane after discovering unscripted . Even though both books were amazing, Unscripted hit me the most.

chezx23

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 25, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hi,

I have been trying my best to reach all my goals, reading, listening to all those gurus until I read the book and then everything makes sense. You are completely correct, getting rich or living the life you really aim for has to be done with math and taking control, not only in your decisions but taking actions.

I am still a long way from the goals, but it's great to finally awaken and get on the producing team rather than always thinking of consuming.

Kind regards,
Chester

KeyGeeCode

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2021

Thanks, MJ
This book has literally transformed my perspective on life, business, and so much. Definitely overdelivered in the best way and packed more punch than a number of the books I have read recently. I don’t think I ever walked away from reading a book about wealth feeling well equipped…until now. Totally in Get to Action Mode!

Shackleton

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 3, 2021
Read it from cover to cover. It had been sitting on my book for quite some time. 1/2 way through Unscripted so will finish up within 2 days. I wish I would have read it earlier.

Kiril

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Top Book @MJ DeMarco!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience. Honestly the best book I have read in the past few years. Brutally honest and eye opening. Perhaps many people are think like me when reading the book ''Why the hell am I wasting any time on non productive activities? Now I know why I am where I am.''
So many thoughts rushing through my mind since I have completed it. Like all my thoughts were waiting to be released before.

Can't wait to be an active part of this community and learn more from it.

Regards,
Kiril

Jonasvb

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 29, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Just read the book today!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
@MJ DeMarco ,
I've read the MFL a couple of times. The part I fell most in love with, is the process-part, because I have a chronical ilness which can be cured and I know that in order to get back on my feet, I have to fight (process). I hope I can fight after my cure for my dreams and goals! I'm not only thinking of making millions in the short term, I also want to change the world and join the ranks of the billionaires.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you made my dream possible. May God bless you!!!

Castro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 28, 2018
United States
It was that time of year.

The time of year where you re-read a book and extract something new from it.

I'll visit this book again in 6 months.

paulvpjones

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 10, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read the book 6 months ago and I am currently re reading it and using it to form my master plan for freedom!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.