The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jnadeau1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read millionaire fastlane , and this book is what inspired me to take action to become my own boss and really go after and create the life I want.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
The book was great. It was refreshing at 26 to hear someone confirming thoughts I already had about the world not just business. Looking forward to interacting with the forum.

Reina

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 13, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! In Korean and English

JaceG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 7, 2021

Thanks, MJ
read it!

LClo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2021
I have read the book. Thank you for opening my eyes! The CENTS framework really makes it clear as to what kind of opportunity I need to look for to get myself in the Fastlane, and helps me to know where I have been going wrong in the past.

Mhesh

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Sep 11, 2021
Seattle
@MJ DeMarco
Classically I can say the book is ambitious and it’s unbelievable to me reading it was like walking on my shoe on the book. Because all that is in the book I have seen it and experienced it. But didn’t believe I was right. I guess I was right believing what you believe and listening to your instinct.
You can talk to other people but their not on your level your way ahead of them. When you know you know. Thanks

people can read and its depending on their mind of understanding, those who get it; get it? The rest they’ll catch up when the time is right!

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the book. I am 16 and plan to retire partly by 25 and completely by 30. After i plan to visit japan since ive always wanted to

Stan Oshioke

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! :)

Kimbrough2046

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 28, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I have read "The Fastlane Millionaire." One of the biggest takeaways I understood from the book, among many, was that get rich easily does not exist. However, get rich quickly does. By following the process principles of Acting, Accessing, and Adjusting with a solid reason and goal. That is both big enough and compelling enough, a Fastlane to whatever you call success can be achieved quicker than you thought possible.

Kimbrough2046

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 28, 2019
I have read "The Fastlane Millionaire." One of the biggest takeaways I understood from the book, among many, was that get rich easily does not exist. However, get rich quickly does. By following the process principles of Acting, Accessing, and Adjusting with a solid reason and goal. That is both big enough and compelling enough, a Fastlane to whatever you call success can be achieved quicker than you thought possible.

Layan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading it today! When I say this is the book that has changed my life, I mean this is the book that has changed my life. Everyone needs to read this book and they’ll likely find out they were doing life the wrong way. Thank you MJ.

Ayobami23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 16, 2021

Thanks,

Thanks, MJ
I read fast lane and unscripted .Great job .well done .I do consult the book if things doesn't get usual in my fast lane business to adjust.your books changed the way I think about time , business etc.

ArunChandran

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane . Everyday I make decisions based on the concept that MJ shared. Fortunately, I experience lot of discourages from my family & dears. But i'm loving the "process" of becoming a millionaire. Thank you MJ.

ElDiablo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Sep 17, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read the TMF one year ago after I saw in a video that this book was probably the "best pillar book" to get yourself practically immersed into entrepreneurship.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that, despite the misleading cover and the overwhelming presence of so many "experts" in the field, this book offers a set of principles that can serve as a foundation to start a solid business.
Furthermore, I feel that the TMF is one of those few books that genuinely states you should aim at creating something of value for others first. This condition alone ultimately beats a half-baked project that focuses on being profitable in the short run.

Anonymous??

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've finished The Millionaire Fastlane just a few days ago... And it's one of the best books about financial education I've ever read. Thanks MJ DeMarco for the wonderful book. :)

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane .

Jednatural

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 23, 2021
Ghana
Thank God I finally read THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE . It's a real eye opener for me and now I have a changed mindset. All I need to do now is to put passion into what I have already started. Thanks to MJ

IPrincz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 23, 2021
Im Irving Princz!! i have read many Business books and really didn’t have any l value until I found and listened to MJ books on audible and have been implementing his system!! On my way to creating a Foodtruck business will keep post of the process @MJ DeMarco

clarkesp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read both books

Raj9220

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 15, 2021
Read this amazing book and realised there is so much potential in all of us and the valuable time we have . going to be a fastlaner in coming years

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.