The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

t15

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Aug 2, 2021
I've read Millionaire Fast Lane and recently completed the Great Rat Race Escape . The latter provides a lot of tactical advice and checklists on how to structure your goals, calculate your escape number, judge an opportunity, and more. Worth reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vaulthunter

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read the book

conti

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 17, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book a while ago. Now ready to read the new one!

mj2it

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2021
Read this book twice, once after graduating college (and doing nothing with it) and once now, 6 years into a Slowlane career but this time determined to make a change.

Fitcar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 5, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Late to the party but great read that has motivated me to move to the next level. Came to it via the great rat race escape .

rywvupuli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 7, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I’ve ready MFL. It was great

DNA

Freedom. Aliveness. Love. Peace.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Feb 1, 2019
Read both TMF and UNSCRIPTED first time in 2019 and been re-reading them along with my own notes several times since then. Best books on entrepreneurship!

SutterCane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2021
Read the book. Was really insightful and clearly structured. I’ve been frustratedly chugging along in the slowlane and always saw there was another game being played, but I wasn’t able to put all the pieces together until reading this book.

Anvi_Rohamare

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2021
India

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and this is EXACTLY what I wanted all this time. Every "guru" out there just tells you to invest in X and do a business in Y, what I needed was a thought process, a brain stimulation... And I got it from you! I will always be grateful to the contribution you would have in my life in the future! Hope we meet soon!

Anvi_Rohamare

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2021
India
I read the book and this is EXACTLY what I needed all this time. Every "guru" out there just tells you to invest in X and do a business in Y, what I needed was a thought process, a brain stimulation... And I got it from you! I will always be grateful to the contribution you would have in my life in the future! Hope we meet soon!

Drwakiza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Aug 8, 2021
Hello everyone, It is my first post on this forum.
I have just read the millionaire fastlane and I am really happy with it. It gave me a lot of informations I needed, made me feel better about my current situation and made me excited about what is yet to come.
But I have to say, the best thing that I have gotten from this book is this forum. I have been reading some of your posts and I am so happy to see what people are willing to share on here. I am looking forward to meeting some of y’all and wish us all the best.

Regards, from France

RamDaisey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 10, 2021
Winchester, TN

Thanks, MJ

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Read it. Life changing advice. But only when executed. Also read unscripted and working through The Great Rat Race Currently.

Thanks! Is your name a play on good 'ole Dave Ramsey?

RamDaisey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 10, 2021
Winchester, TN
Thanks! Is your name a play on good 'ole Dave Ramsey?
Dave Ramsey? You mean that guy who told me to snowball my debt, pinch pennies, worship compound interest, invest all my money in stocks, hopes, and prayers and hopefully retire rich by the time I’m almost dead? Nah, I’d never make fun of a guy like that!

kbn111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 11, 2021
I´ve read this book for the third time now. Thank you MJ!!! No BS book, straight knowledge and wealth wisdom!

Train

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 11, 2021
Hi, I've read this book. Really flipped my life paradigms and thankful to have found it.

Found it through a Reddit comment of all places. Funny how some of my major life changes begun with a single innocuous comment on some forum lol.

thiagoalexandre

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read this book. I entered in this site because I knew it in the first pages of this book.

Brittany3788

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2021
I read the book and it is surely a must-read if you want to get out the slow lane and into the fast lane. I am already getting ideas of what to do and want to execute them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.