The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gina H.

I help virtual assistants get HIRED.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 7, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read TMF and want my special badge.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rhino8541

Short Term Sacrifice For a Long Term Benefit.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Aug 9, 2015
Washington
I’ve read all 3 so far, it’s been great seeing your writing evolve over the years!!

Tyrant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Aug 2, 2020
Norway
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
2 of my soon to be 3 all time favorite books. Thanks MJ for these wonderful books

npsome

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Thank you for writing this book and candidly sharing your experience and thought processes along the way. I couldn't put it down and loved every part of it ! We are truly scripted - I can attest that this is a global phenomena immigrating from a different country where herd mentality is a standard prescription for the middle class. Once we are set on our trajectory and comfortable, it will take immense will power to dislodge and think out of the box; your book does a great job of jump starting that process. I am horrified that we are doing the same to my son and now I am going to have him read this book - a little hesitant due to the language and a couple of references since he is 15, maybe in a couple of years :) but I am changing my thought process towards him immediately. Now on to unscripted to accelerate the script removal process and take some action !

Ritzzzer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 11, 2021

Thanks, MJ
It is 4.16 AM in India now and I literally finished the book in a day.
One of the best books I have read.
I say one of the best because I also read Unscripted which blew my mind...
Thank You MJ for writing this book.

TimLethbridge

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 9, 2021
Perth, Australia

Thanks, MJ

I just finished it and it was great!

My business partner and I have achieved some but not all of the CENTS Framework. We set up our own law firm five years ago. It earns very good income but still relies heavily on our personal time. It also struggles with Scale - it's near-impossible to offer our services outside of Western Australia, let alone outside of Australia, so our customer base is limited. Also, it is illegal in Australia to claim a percentage of damages, so things like hitting it big on a wrongful death claim simply aren't available. Charging by time is really the only method of billing available.

We are working on leverage - steadily growing (we have three employees at present) so that it is others' time earning the money with the view that, ultimately, we will not need to do so much, but that feels a long way away.

We also have some other projects on the boil which are more 'Fastlane' - a legal book and a few software projects.

So we have a long way to go but this book has supercharged my motivation to get there! Thanks!

Jaaneek

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 12, 2021
I have read fastlane, great book. Really pushed me towards mindset where I'm not only a web developer but also a producer

sanzen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 14, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read it. Outstanding. I'm turning it into an action plan. So much information.

Makko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 13, 2021
South Korea
What a life-changing book this was for me.

I wish I've read this earlier in my twenties. But I doubt my older self would've taken any action. Since I haven't come across any "F*ck this" event at that time. I spent most of my early twenties doing drugs, being depressed, feeling like a failure, looked down by family members, being enslaved for nearly 2 years, working a dead-end illegal job while being exhausted after work playing video games... I F*cking had enough , decided to take responsibility for it all , and take action. But didn't know where to start. I had no experience, skill, or a college degree. That's when I came across the book and Fox Web School. I've never felt happier and more excited for anything in my life. That I have control over myself and my future.

Thank you, MJ and Fox for opening my eyes to the world.

JoshKnutson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 15, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Still reading it, but so far one of the most eye opening books I’ve ever read. Super pumped to apply this knowledge in the real world!

MarvinDee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and it started to change my life!

shanprit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Man this book is amazing! I had a good understanding of some of the topics already, but to have them all packaged up and explained through MJ's words was unreal. The book definitely shook me and I really appreciate MJ laying out these truths.

Mizeerio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read

Kariuki Daniel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
I finished reading Millionaire Fastlane book by @MJ DeMarco the other day. I saw a recommendation by James Jani on youtube and checked it out. It has great content for anyone willing to take the Fastlane. Personally, it has changed my perspective about choices, money, entrepreneurship, and life. It has opened my mind to see the many opportunities I can use to prosper. I am turning 20 this July and wish to travel around the world before I die. Greetings from Silicon Savannah.

Shoot

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 13, 2021
I first read TMF in 2018. I had my second read last year and am due for a third soon, I think. I've been on a real quest to find something like it relevant to my country (Australia) and still have nothing. This book really stands alone.

LeahCeee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 9, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane

Mojojojo13

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 20, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read it. Great book.

AlbertR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I just finished TMF . As a non prolific reader, I can’t ever remember finishing a book in just a few days, as I did with yours. This wasn’t like anything I’ve ever read. I struggled accepting your message in the early pages, as it contradicts most everything us slowlaners have leaned and practiced our whole lives. It didn’t take long for you to hook me though, and from that movement I could hardly put the book down.
Thank you for opening our/my eyes MJ!

noordean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 27, 2020
UK

Thanks, MJ
Hi everyone!

I read TMF 3 years ago, and much of the value flew over my head so I am reading it again. Two chapters in and I am straight here again, looking forward to this journey with all of you.

ArHS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2021
Read the book. Changed my mentality, changed my life goals, changed everything. It alighted a fire within me and now I am ready to hop into the fast lane one failure at a time.

KMN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 14, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . It was good reading.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.