The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TahitiBlob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2021
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I just finished reading the book. It opened my eyes on so many things that made me being passive in my life.
Now, I just have to act!

Have a nice day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KierEm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 8, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book!
Spent too much time passively trying to have more ownership of my life. That doesn’t work. This book has lit a fire under me— time to act, and time to act now! Can relax later. Know too much now to not act. Sh*t or get off the pot, as they say.

danelecengtravel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 9, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Fascinating book. I devoured it.

Sandbank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 22, 2021
I´ve read TMF ! This has helped me so much to readjust my inner compass after some troubling times and months of feeling lost. It´s time for speed.

Coderev

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2021
I read The Millionaire Fastlane 4 months ago... it's a bit difficult for me to explain my feelings at this moment because I come here to this forum, signed up, and don't give the importance that deserves. At this moment I'm reading Unscripted and just the last week I returned to the forum and began to read some notables threads. All those stories and experiences comprise on the same site are DIAMONDS...you can laugh, cry or feel your heart beating so hard when these people show you the light to the end of the tunnel. I hope in a short time to start sharing my path to escape the rat race too. Thanks, Forum members, and Thanks a lot MJ.

asyyz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 12, 2021
Excellent book, a real eye opener. Changed my whole perspective on business and life in general. Now I realize there's something more.

PST

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 24, 2019
I've read the book. It's so eye opening...

Starchest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 29, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Forgot to reply to this thread, finished the book about 2 months ago, loved it! I've been putting off Unscripted , need to pick it up asap.

Mr. M

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and it was amazingly great, It really changed my mindset for living and inspired me to leave the frugal life and start my own business.
Really thankful for you @MJ DeMarco

Heading for Unscripted ..

akinwumi009

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 27, 2019

Thanks, MJ
The book is an eye opener for me. The most important aspect to me is that it enable me to understand how people trade 5days of for 2 days of enjoyment. It also enable me to know when you're on the fast lane you can work and rest anytime. Not every Monday is to resume work. Thanks mj

buscus.stan

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 13, 2021
Earth
Hi everyone,
I read TMF and it totally changed my views in so many ways

Conquerer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 17, 2021
I read TMF and I am now halfway through Unscripted ! I have read a lot of books lately for financial freedom and financial education but they were all slow lane based. I'm glad I came across this book and this forum as I feel like it fits me a lot better since I would like to enjoy my freedom at a younger age. I have already gained a ton of value from this forum, and I hope it leads me through the journey of where I want to be one day! Thanks MJ!

ud4090v

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 17, 2021
I've read TMF right after Unscripted . I have realized half-way through that I should have read it in the reverse order, but it really didn't matter in the end. Both books are invaluable and helped me alot.

Darren Grimerica

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 17, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read this after unscripted

Kerryt72

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 17, 2021
Just read the book (in two days - took a day off "work" yesterday to invest!) Loved the style of writing, have realised that I'm too busy trying to fix everyone else's businesses and not paying attention to my own. For years I've been telling my clients to distance themselves from their businesses, get processes in place to be able to sell / scale and the book has just reiterated this. Just need to apply it to myself now :) I'm so happy to have read the book, I've ordered a hard copy for my 20 year old son and have just downloaded unscripted . Looking forward to making stuff happen!

Vinmanslim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 13, 2021
Ohio
Just finished reading “The Millionaire Fastlane ”. What an eye opener. I bought into the whole get an education and you’ll do well script that was fed to me. Unfortunately, as a chiropractor I’ve spent the past 30 years in a ULL business. With the government and insurance industry taking over the healthcare system, doctors of all disciplines have become slaves to the insurance system. I’ve watched my income deteriorate over the past 15 years as reimbursements have been slashed to crumbs with managed care. I know medical doctors who have become 80-90 hours/week slaves to the medical conglomerates.

Over the past several years I’ve transitioned from spending most of my practice time taking care of patients to spending at least 50% of my time documenting what I did just to get paid. Unlike other professionals, my income from insurance payments may not actually be mine. If the insurance company doesn’t feel that my care was medically necessary, they can just decide to take the money back.

Although my time here is limited, my boys are at their beginning of their journey and I want them to learn CUL thinking so they can avoid trading 5 for 2 .

Thanks for opening my eyes MJ.

originalMJT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 18, 2021
England
Ive read the book real quick, I could not put it down. Eye opening

olutosintolulope

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2021
TMF is the most amazing and enlightening book I have read concerning wealth creation in my entire life.

Now I know and agree, "one hit is all it takes, and you could be set for life." -- (DJ Demarco)
So, I will focus on building one good business (with high degree of passivity) with the intention to impact millions of lives.

Yes, "It is easier to live in regret of failure than in regret of never trying." -- (DJ Demarco)
So I will try.

Thank you DJ Demarco.

WECCEW

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 20, 2021
Virginia
A truly fantastic read. Thanks MJ. I'm looking forward to your next book.

iraool

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 23, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Currently, done with 3/4th of the book and I cant put it down! Captivated!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.