The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

eavanenkevort

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 31, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I just finished... wow! I actually picked up the book a few years ago, started to read it, and quickly put it back on my bookshelf. I wasn’t ready for my Slowlane mindset to be challenged. This time, I started reading and finished in a week. I couldn’t put it down. MJ, the way you explained the Fastlane lifestyle just makes sense. Everything clicked for me and I cannot wait to build my future utilizing the strategies you so clearly laid out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

finnc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 31, 2021
Ireland
I finished reading the book yesterday and to say that it has completed shifted my mind-set is an understatement. The book has made me realise that I am simply following a path laid out to me by others with very mediocre rewards. Thank you MJ!

Manou.arielle

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 31, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and absolutely loved it! :D

Caesar Magnifico

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2019
I have read both the Millionaire Fastlane and UnScripted , which prompted me to register on here since 2 years now. Am kind of a silent lurker, but this forum is Internet Gold. I also have listened to the Audio Books too from my Audible subscription. Trying to escape the Sidewalk life. Have passive income from real estate and rentals, but nothing that will change my life yet. This year is the year.

Keith15203

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Jan 19, 2021
Virginia
I read (really listened to on Audible) Millionaire Fastlane for the first and second times in 2019 and just finished listening to it for a third time (January 2021). I also bought a paperback copy and gave one to my wife's college-aged nephew (your welcome MJ).

Eridius

Mediocrity Getaway
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 22, 2020
I've read the book 3 times. I will be still reading again in during my journey; thank you for the great book, MJ!

DenisB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 3, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book :D At first I was a bit skeptical and postponed buying it as I thought it would be just another one of those overpromising books that turn out to have no practical advice, but now I'm glad I pressed that ''buy'' button and to have read it. No BS, just straight forward facts.

AmeerHameed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jan 31, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I finished reading it today. I believe this book will hold a place in my heart forever. I'll make sure I gift it to people who also aspire to do great things with there lives. 10/10 no doubt.

dbuzz1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2021
First started reading TMF at a very depressing internship all by myself. Sparked a lifelong interest in starting my own business and providing unique value to others through technology.

JoeW

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 21, 2020
Toronto

Yes I have read millionare Fastlane

Thanks, MJ

spxy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 16, 2020
I own audiobook and physical copy of the book. Read through it once and listened to it a few times by now. Everytime I need motivation.

ZahScr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
Finished it a few weeks ago but forgot to post here!

It has been a fantastic listen (I started with the audiobook but have since bought a hardcopy for reference). Now I'm in the middle of Unscripted

Michelle Wairimu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 4, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya

Thanks, MJ
I listened to the Millionaire Fastlane on Audible last month, once I started I could not stop and always looked for time to listen to it. It has honestly impacted me greatly. Loved it!

Endeavour1815

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 5, 2021

Thanks, MJ
read it!

HoustonRealtor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 2, 2021
Houston, Texas

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and love it. Reading it again!!!

Tortoise

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 28, 2020
London, UK
I listened to MFL and enjoyed it a lot so then listened to Unscripted . I enjoyed both books, I haven't got a business idea yet though. Whilst I've been aware that I'd like to follow an unscripted life for years and have tried self employment and alternative jobs, I've ended up back in employment....until the pandemic hit. Now trying to get an idea to pursue.

Markus Ewalts

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 7, 2021
I read the book 2 month ago after someone recommended it to me. I had seen it many months before, but clicked it away because the title sounded like a "make money quick scam" to me. Luckily I changed my mind and finally read it.

It was the eye opener for me. I knew I was on the slowlane. I knew there must be a way to get out of here. I knew there was something inherently wrong in my life. I felt it, but couldn't pin it down. When I read about the 5:2 exchange it struck me like lightning...thanks for the red pill!

HoustonRealtor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 2, 2021
Houston, Texas

Thanks, MJ
I read the Millionaire Fastlane !

Bokang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 8, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Rafael Almeida

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 7, 2021
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane ! This book is an eye opener about how we see and deal with money, It is a little bit challenger to leave the common sense and, get away from both Sidewalker or Slowlaner point of view, since almost everyone you know is living this way, but the book show it is possible to be a Fastlaner, not easy, but with the right mindset and the right actions I believe I will become one. I'm reading Unscripted now!

PedroZB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 8, 2021
Central Coast , CA

Thanks, MJ

This Book was amazing! Really good stuff!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.