The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

urea42

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 6, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
It made me decide to be a entrepreneur. I don't wanna be a slave. I must be a host.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ebonyivory

New Contributor
Nov 13, 2020
Hi!
I have read the Millionaire's Fastlane (both the physical copy and on audible which was a great listen!).
I found it eyeopening and it truly inspired me to start making changes in my life so that I can have a brighter future, especially while I am young (I'm in my early 20s almost finished my undergraduate degree).
This book makes me feel hopeful and as though I can create a life for myself that does not involve being in a typical 9-5 job and instead in a position where I am in charge of my wealth and choices.
I am looking forward to continuing to apply the mindset and techniques this book suggested in my day to day life and over the years to come.

fabiomig

PARKED
Jan 6, 2021
I've just finished reading the book, the CENTS method is really helping me to choose what business should I focus on. I've been on the SlowLane for 20 years.
Greetings from Italy

Sandro

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 9, 2021
Read the Millionaire Fastline (To be more precise - I've listened to AudioBook) ;)

Mr&Miss frenchi

New Contributor
Nov 26, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Magistrales;
from France with respect

refai

New Contributor
Jan 10, 2021
I have read both of your books. I've started my entrepreneurial journey about six months ago, and your book was like dumping ten gallons of gasoline on a campfire. Thank you for giving me a much-needed paradigm shift!

Vote4cake

New Contributor
Dec 28, 2013
Chandler, AZ
I'm posting here to formalize the statement that I read The Millionaire Fastlane. I credit this book for breaking some long-held beliefs of mine in 2013 that—
1. The only way to make money is to work at a job.
2. If you're poor, you can't get rich.
3. Personal riches are only obtained by abusing the poor.

GriffJ

New Contributor
Jan 12, 2021
This book really kicked me from the sidewalk and into action, before reading it I was stuck in research mode, frozen in inaction and wondering why things weren't happening for me. This was what I needed to hear. Thank you MJ

didicoimp

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 1, 2020
Brazil
Took me a while to finally read the book, shame on me but damn WHAT A BOOK!
it's hard to point just one chapter but, IMO chapter 21 is one of the most important, damn I wanna tattoo that chapter in my thighs and read everyday

thank you thank you thank you and cheers

BREADCRUMBS

PARKED
Jan 15, 2021
Finished the book yesterday, REALLY changed my perspective on where I want to go now. Thanks MJ!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

brian_west

New Contributor
Nov 29, 2020
Dang, MJ! This book was amazing! I am not certain how I stumbled upon your books recently, because I've been devouring your audiobooks the last few weeks. I feel like someone finally turned the lights on for me. I am really looking forward to making a positive impact in more lives, much like you. Thank you!

mnacer

New Contributor
Dec 14, 2020
I am reading the book, it validates what I was observing and I knew there was something wrong in the path every one is taking. I saw the book years ago and I didn't read it because I thought it was another get rich quick book. I regret not to buy it when I saw it the first time but it's never late. @MJ DeMarco thanks for all the interesting ideas

Lizjinx9

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the millionaire fastlane twice. I have adopted the mindset and will use this as my guide going forward.

SaraC

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I'm reading this book in Italian, 'cause I live in Liguria! Thank you for writing it! It's really illuminating!

Eminence

PARKED
Jan 18, 2021
Finished TMF and I’m currently on unscripted for a more secure mentality change (more like a confirmation on my beliefs on how wrong this life is). Got about 10 more hours left of unscripted to go thru. Wish me... well not luck but wish me the best in my development.

DukeArcher

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ

This book truly changed my outlook on life. Now I'm working to change my life.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom