The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sandro

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 9, 2021
Read the Millionaire Fastline (To be more precise - I've listened to AudioBook) ;)

refai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 10, 2021
I have read both of your books. I've started my entrepreneurial journey about six months ago, and your book was like dumping ten gallons of gasoline on a campfire. Thank you for giving me a much-needed paradigm shift!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vote4cake

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 28, 2013
Arlington, VA
I'm posting here to formalize the statement that I read The Millionaire Fastlane . I credit this book for breaking some long-held beliefs of mine in 2013 that—
1. The only way to make money is to work at a job.
2. If you're poor, you can't get rich.
3. Personal riches are only obtained by abusing the poor.

SPM_ENT

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Aug 1, 2017
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh so this is how you get the banner under your name. I read this book 8 years ago, still one of my favorites.

GriffJ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 12, 2021
This book really kicked me from the sidewalk and into action, before reading it I was stuck in research mode, frozen in inaction and wondering why things weren't happening for me. This was what I needed to hear. Thank you MJ

DChamb3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 11, 2021
I read the book and really enjoyed it. I learned a lot and it definitely shifted my paradigm in a variety of ways. Looking forward to reading Unscripted .

MarkJT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 8, 2019
What reading the millionaire fastlane helped me with most was confronting myself; I was able to identify all the lies that have to lead me to led a sidewalk existence. And now? It's time to rise up from off the curb.

Thank you, MJ.

I have read the millionaire fastlane !

didicoimp

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 1, 2020
Brazil
Took me a while to finally read the book, shame on me but damn WHAT A BOOK!
it's hard to point just one chapter but, IMO chapter 21 is one of the most important, damn I wanna tattoo that chapter in my thighs and read everyday

thank you thank you thank you and cheers

brian_west

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 29, 2020
Dang, MJ! This book was amazing! I am not certain how I stumbled upon your books recently, because I've been devouring your audiobooks the last few weeks. I feel like someone finally turned the lights on for me. I am really looking forward to making a positive impact in more lives, much like you. Thank you!

mnacer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 14, 2020
I am reading the book, it validates what I was observing and I knew there was something wrong in the path every one is taking. I saw the book years ago and I didn't read it because I thought it was another get rich quick book. I regret not to buy it when I saw it the first time but it's never late. @MJ DeMarco thanks for all the interesting ideas

Lizjinx9

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jan 18, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the millionaire fastlane twice. I have adopted the mindset and will use this as my guide going forward.

SaraC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 18, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I'm reading this book in Italian, 'cause I live in Liguria! Thank you for writing it! It's really illuminating!

Eminence

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2021
Finished TMF and I’m currently on unscripted for a more secure mentality change (more like a confirmation on my beliefs on how wrong this life is). Got about 10 more hours left of unscripted to go thru. Wish me... well not luck but wish me the best in my development.

DukeArcher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ

This book truly changed my outlook on life. Now I'm working to change my life.

Placidflow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 17, 2021
About to finish the book! I found out before reading the book, somehow my goal was leaning toward slow lane. Now I believe in Fast Lane and its possibilities. It gave my mindset a big shift. Going to finish the book today.

TheRohan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 18, 2021

Thanks, M

Thanks, MJ
Finished it about a week ago... Life changing... Almost half way through Unscripted as well.

stormer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 9, 2021
I've read the book in three days. And I think I am going to read again time to time. During these three days I have seen some mistakes and also some perfect habits and decisions which I have done in my life. MJ gives advices and sharing his experiences which most of us can't learn even from our fathers (especially if you had a sidewalker like mine). The mindset, the mentality behind of the book is impressive. Feeling lucky to read such a wonderful book. I think most of the people which has an entrepreneurial spirit like MJ, like me, you yet started to get the abilities which the fastlane requires even before the book. But without knowing the difference between the lanes and what the winners do, most of the time life pulls you trough the slowlane even you are a successful person in your career like me. I took some decisions and actions for the fastlane also before the book. But your book gave me the confidence and confirmation. It is like a users manual of the life for entrepreneurs, from a successful elder brother from another mother which won in life.

Thank you MJ for dedicating your time for this work which encourages people like us. I will remember you in the future and "reflect on that simple choice which made long ago picking up a book and read it".

Last edited:

rustery

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2021
Thank you a lot MJ. Just finished the book one week ago and still thinking about the words written in it.

Impacto

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2020
Bulgaria/Italy
I finally finished it! I had the last few chapters on hold for a long time, but it's finally done. I'm a bit sad now... it was such a great book that changed my way of thinking for the better.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.