The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

frishert

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 31, 2020
Listened to the book! Great and straightforward ideas that made a lot of sense. Looking forward to applying the mindset in 2021

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

N12KDB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 1, 2020
I've just finished listening to the book on Audible. It's completely altered my viewpoint for the better. 10/10

knazzaro710

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 20, 2020
I can't think of any other book that has opened my eyes and completely changed my perspective on wealth and entrepreneurship like this one. So thankful I found and read it.

YouCanDoThis

Start with Empathy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 2, 2021
Europe
Listened to The Millionaire Fastlane over on Audible, and immediately continued on with Unscripted .

Gotta say the book rang true on a lot of fronts for me, so I’m excited to be joining the community and see where I end up. Gonna make an introductory post soon.

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Oct 23, 2020
UK

Gregory Carson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2020
United States, California
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, most excellent. I would highly recommend giving this one a read.

Muhiddin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 30, 2020
Adter I saw a video by a guy named James Jani and I decided to read "the Millionaire fastlane " for the second time.

I had read it before but back then i was addicted to selfhelp and thats why i kept reading other books but i knew that the ideas shared in this book were wayyy different from the ones shared in other books.

I havent finished the book yet but i have re-learned a ton of valuable info that can be applied when starting a business and I have already started applying some of them. I started teaching English online but in the past i used to teach offline only and thanks to this i made about $500 in 2 months which is not a lot considering the time went into the course.

Its not completely passive as i have to be online when i teach to answer my students questions and explain things here and there. Now im thinking of creating a video course and selling it so that i would be able to detach myself from "time for money" exchange and start working on bigger goals such as starting a new YouTube channel.

Thank you MJ DeMarco for all the ideas (especially the CENTS commandments which used to be CENTS in the previous version of the book) you have shared in your books. Your book is a game changer.

sifix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 23, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it.

fx.lukasx

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 2, 2021
Slovakia

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

Kobayashi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 3, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ, yes read the book. Thankyou so much for the red pill. So many readers will say it is the book they needed when they were a kid or a teenager and I am certainly one of them. Of the many books I have read, the TMF unpacked the key concepts and gave some much clarity to many of the feelings I already had. No one helped me when I was growing up figure this shit out and it is truly an inspiration, one that I can keep re-reading. thankyou!

TheWalker

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 3, 2021
It was my first audiobook from Mj.
The content he provides is great and in particular I like how he talks and gets to the point straight away.

I think there should be more of this kind of writing style.

christyanderson

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 7, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I read Fastlane and Unscripted ! Once I started, I couldn’t stop. Listening on Audible actually inspired me to exercise more because that is my listening time. Also, as I listened, I found I wanted to see the words, study and take notes after returning from my runs, so I bought the physical books too. Sometimes, I even stopped and took notes on my phone mid-run!

The books have changed me and will change our life. My husband is now starting to read them too. We are going to jump in together.

octopusmoneytree

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 16, 2020
I've read the book and immediately purchased unscripted and read that as well.

The first thing that stood out to me was your IDGAF mentality regarding whether your financial advise fit the current social narrative or not.

Coldrdn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 13, 2020
I have read The Millionaire's Fastlane three times in the past year, on audio and the physical book. The physical book, I skim through frequently to refresh myself on the concepts.

I have always been a person that gravitated towards self improvement and mastery, I kept getting smarter, kept reading more and challenging myself in many ways. The question always lingered if I am so smart why am I not getting richer and answer to that resonated was I was not helping enough people, the millionaire's Fastlane hammered that thought into my mind along with many other critical concepts. With that simple mindset shift my life was changed forever.

Thank you MJ
Rondon

Fasoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Dec 15, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Just Finished the book, and loved the 2nd part of the book.
I think the forum what you've found has a power of 1000 books and are super grateful for the work you've done.

HabitsCampaigner

Jim Miotke
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 6, 2021
Monterey, CA

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. Love it! I found it because I was seeking someone who has done it to model outstanding beliefs for wealth. My family deserves freedom. I deserve freedom. I am so grateful that you have done this work. Thank you so much! - Jim

urea42

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ
It made me decide to be a entrepreneur. I don't wanna be a slave. I must be a host.

ebonyivory

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 13, 2020
Hi!
I have read the Millionaire's Fastlane (both the physical copy and on audible which was a great listen!).
I found it eyeopening and it truly inspired me to start making changes in my life so that I can have a brighter future, especially while I am young (I'm in my early 20s almost finished my undergraduate degree).
This book makes me feel hopeful and as though I can create a life for myself that does not involve being in a typical 9-5 job and instead in a position where I am in charge of my wealth and choices.
I am looking forward to continuing to apply the mindset and techniques this book suggested in my day to day life and over the years to come.

fabiomig

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2021
I've just finished reading the book, the CENTS method is really helping me to choose what business should I focus on. I've been on the SlowLane for 20 years.
Greetings from Italy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.