The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 22, 2020
I've read the millionaire fast lane , 3 years ago and it changed my life for the better.
It seriously is a pill. Just like the matrix anallergy. Do you think the books should come with a warning like. "hey by the way, just so you know, you won't be the same after reading, there no going back!" then again I geuss every great book is like that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mickfrom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 22, 2020
I've read about 350 pages in the last few days, couldn't wait for the end to come here and start preparing business plans, it'll be over with by the weekend (great Christmas plan). :)

9to5NoMore

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Dec 22, 2020
New York
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted is 1 day from my doorstep.

Thank you, MJ!

Joshua T

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I found this book on audible and to my surprise it was what i was looking for not a bunch of b.s. as soon as I finished i started on unscripted . Good work, I feel like i can get over my burnout

Sebastan12

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 23, 2020

Thanks, MJ
read the book :D

deedotcom

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2019
Hi MJ,

Glad to share that I have read the Fastlane twice and now am listening to it (Your voice) on Amazon audible.

sigmapreneur

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 11, 2020
This book opened my eyes to how millionaires and billionaires are made. And now I can't unsee what's already been seen. This book taught me that I too can live a life of financial freedom if I work hard enough. I enjoyed every moment reading it even though I haven't finished yet.

Thanks MJ!

Last edited:
A

Anon89296

Thanks, MJ
Audiobook was fantastic!

dabak

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I read and enjoyed each story.

Marcus_aurel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Dec 24, 2020
I’ve read it. It’s a great read and really an eye opener.
I wish I had read it 10 years ago
1f605.png
But a lot of potential is still present, let's do the best we can from where we start!

Merry Christmas to everybody by the way !

Last edited:

Pnowak

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 25, 2020
Read it and planning to read it again in coming days as there is humongous amount of wisdom in there

DR.M.S.M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Dec 17, 2020
I was reading books about personal finance and financial freedom for a few months, but this book is by far the best ever book that I've read about this topic and it gave me wisdom and a new mindset. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for this wonderful book. I hope that someday I post my success story in the fastlane road!

ThanosAnt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2020
Sweden

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and found it anything less than eye-opening. Great advice from a doer And not another internet guru.

OneLifeOneChance

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 26, 2020
Australia

Thanks, MJ

Hello MJ! The book is amazing omg! I've just read it once through and wow there is so much information but its great! I'm going to read a second time round and take notes and translate what I've learnt into action! Super pumped to also read unscripted and live life to the fullest! Hope you have a great 2021 that's coming soon and all the best to your family!

Thank you,

The 19 year old that's gonna change EVERYTHING

A.Windhelm

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 29, 2020
When I was a kid, my parents told me that I would get to choose a career that I would do for the rest of my life. They acted like it was normal, like it was the only way to go, but even as a kid...I knew something wasn't right.

I grew older and became restless. I had hobbies but I knew I wouldn't be able to make a good living out of any of them ( Art, Theatre, that sort of thing ). I was also pressured by my father to do something that "made lots of money" because he grew up poor and took up a trade that made ok enough income ( he dropped out of Highschool as well ). Due to this, I had a lot of anxiety about what to do. I didn't want to trade my life for 9 - 5 but I also didn't want to live poor.

Then, one night, I got to thinking about how dull life felt when I was around 15. I had dreams to travel the world and learn about other cultures, but I recalled I had never even been out of the country before. I then had dreams about being rich. I made the decision to become wealthy.

I did some research on the internet and found my first "wealth" book, which was Rich Dad Poor Dad. I won't go into depth, but I thought it was good for the philosophy aspect on money. However, it didn't really have anything too useful in it. I knew I had to be careful since I was aware there is an incredibly toxic market on "self help" books, so I was making sure I wasn't falling into that trap.

I wasn't getting anywhere really. By the time I was a senior in Highschool, I was just about ready to give up. I was about to settle for mediocrity. I was willing to get the 9 - 5 job I so badly feared.

Then I came across The Millionaire Fastlane . I saw it in a Youtube video and thought, "Well, why not give it a read? I'm not ready to settle quite yet."

One of the best decisions I ever made. Once I picked it up, I couldn't stop. My head was being filled with so much valuable information and appreciated brutal honesty. I was reinvigorated and my passion returned. I am now inventing a revolutionary hairbrush, and I can't wait to show it to the world. Thanks, MJ.

- A. Windhelm

Fanskitchen20

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2020

Thanks, MJ
This is one of the best books out there. It was recommended highly on multiple sites so I decided to buy it on Amazon. I couldn't put it down and almost every page was highlighted. I plan to buy a copy for each of my sisters. Great Job MJ, Thank you

Artisam

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 18, 2014
I've read both the millionaire fast lane and unscripted and both are very well written and thought provoking books

Kinmar

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 29, 2020
I read (listened through audible) the book. Very much to the point and a good read, thanks a lot!

Gkoviou

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 11, 2020
greece

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

JustmeSD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 30, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Happy to say that I've read the book!

Uugii

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 31, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read it :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!