The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Dec 12, 2020
Australia
Hello there,

Finished the book a few days ago and quite enjoyed it. It was nice to read a self help financial book that didn't feel like it was trying to sell me down the river.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xensin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 10, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading the MFL, opened my eyes and I now see life from a different perspective, I am happy to see that working for 40+ years isn't the only way to living life!

TOnFastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2020
Frankfurt am Main
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read it, literally the best advice in my entire life.

Sylvain971

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2020
Hi all,

I am reading the book and learning a lot !!!

Thanks, MJ

marc.israel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2020
Mauritius

Thanks, MJ
yop, just read it!

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
The best books are those who open your eyes to things that are common sense, but that you did not think through. The millionair fastlane was such a book for me. And bonus: most business books are sleeping pills - this one is an interesting read!

Felixm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 1, 2020

Thanks, MJ
This book is mind blazing, the perfect business book ever thanks@MJ DeMarco

Rickytan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 17, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the kindle version of both books, The millionaire fastlane and Unscripted . I even bought the unscripted paperback book recently.
I had missed so much in life not pursuing anything for myself and work until now that I am age 52. In fact I've read fastlane more than 5 years ago but then at that time I’m not ready and getting too comfy with my job that I totally put aside until this year. Finally, at age 52, ridden with debts, no view of ever retire from work, I just woke up realizing I got to do something before is too late. Anyway, your books are one of a kind. Thanks and let me work my way out of this shit life first.

Last edited:

ahti92

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Dec 17, 2020
Tallinn
Read The Millionaire Fastlane this November - found it excellent and got a boost of inspiration, faith and confirmation that the burning desire for freedom that has been brewing in my mind is worth pursuing. Unscripted book already sitting on my table in line for next read.

Rickytan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 17, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read this book bought in kindle format, some 4/5 years ago. Back then i was also reading many other books. At the end, I’m still behaving like a sidelaners. Selling my freedom for next bill paycheck and family catering needs. I’m so embarrassed it takes so long and i still have not gotten this FTE to tell me I had enough of this crap life. I need a spark to push myself off the cliff, that’s what i hope to get joining this forum.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I loved the book, currently reading/listening Unscripted .
I've read so many books this year, but this one is different, it made me rethink my actions in business. If I can keep this mindset for a long time, I can get where I wanna be (hope the forum will help).

Tson

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2020
Read the book. It really gave me insight on different opportunities than just living the slowlane life.

MetaProcess

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 18, 2020
Read the book and will keep rereading until I fully absorb all the concepts in the book.

Mokeymark

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Dec 18, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Finished it yesterday!

Hawkenator

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 20, 2020
I read TMF back in 2013. Amazing book! Unfortunately, I was a sidewalker and aspiring slowlaner at the time. I've since moved swiftly into the slow lane and live the middle class 'American Dream'. I live the life I've always dreamed of but realize it's not the life of my dreams. UNSCRIPTED reminded me of the lessons learned in TMF and has reinforced my weaknesses that must be improved. Simply put, I'm an action faker in this realm but working to fix one day at time and hope to learn a lot from observations on the forum. My favorite part of the original book is the framework around which you can view any business model - CENTS. I have a lot of business ideas / thought experiments and this framework makes it easy to INSTANTLY know if the idea even has a chance to put you in the Fastlane.

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading it today, gonna re-read it sometime again for sure, and going over chapter summaries again again to drill it into my day to day state of mind. Thank you MJ!

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I've read the millionaire fast lane , 3 years ago and it changed my life for the better.

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 22, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Hi, Thank You MJ DeMarco.

Where to start? Really the two books are still being digested in my brain. But I applaud the honest, open, humours of guidance. I feel words from someone who is genuinely trying to help others not just change the bank balance but more than this. I feel the aim is to change the readers brain, perspective and outlook for the better. I feel this. I really appreciate your time. Also its nice to get to the end of unscripted , with all the serious ness and be waved a funny, honest and human good bye 'random coagulation amino acids' - I couldn't stop laughing but yeah, Themillionairesfastlane hit me like a tree at 90mph. Within a few chapters I love how you hit home about health and family. My son is 6 and we lost his mum early on so I'm making Entrepreneurial movements my thing for him but not willing to sacrifice our relationship for it. thanks for the reminder. much love peace and respect.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.