The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ekrem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 14, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Hello MJ

I just finished TMF , and I really appreciated the sincere/no BS advice. I tried a MLM "opportunity" a long time ago back in France (some tele/communication company I won't name) for a year. That's the time I gave myself to judge if it was worth pursuing. Whatever I read in your book was how they operated: juicy opportunity, be your own boss, bla bla bla, then once you pay the "license" fee, you're on your own. I put some effort there and went to conventions but like you described, it's all staged. Makes me sick. Long story short, I read the book after Unscripted , and I like the Fastlane Supercharger structure!

Thanks for the wisdom, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

flyingdolphin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 23, 2020
Philippines
Finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane last night! If only I discovered it way sooner, I could've saved tons of times reading other money mindset and business books.

Can't help but admire the way MJ writes.. the polarizing, the wisdom, everything..

I dream of publishing my own book someday too, but I have a different mindset now.. I will aspire to reach that level of wealth wherein I am free from pressure of making money out of the book or being an exemplary author. I'll just... WRITE.

Anyhoo.. on to the next one. I'll educate myself more with Unscripted ! :smile2:

Chioe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading both books this month!

SchnareSenpai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2020
United States
I’ve read it and Unscripted . Non-BS real messaging that every person interested in entrepreneurial services should get their hands on. Recommended to a few friends too, To take the fastlane red pill.

Andros Petrosky

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 3, 2020
Uk

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Brandon B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 29, 2020
Indiana, US

Thanks, MJ

Yep, read it. probably the most influential book I've ever read about business. Should be university courses dedicated to the content of this book. Thanks MJ!

Lainpe1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 29, 2020
Finland
Read the book, going for a second helping soon.
Taking action by applying for part-time work from an extremely time-consuming full-time job. This will give me additional time to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams without losing a base income.

As soon as my venture takes off, I’ll kiss the part-time job goodbye.

-Peter

Orionlab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 29, 2020
Lagos,Ng
Finally read the book.
I have to dedicate a whole week toward reading this and what can I say than it really worth my time and more.
Lots of knowledge to take home, although it hurt that I couldn't share this knowledge to my vast network of people, by well..they would probably think I am crazy telling them to quite their slowlane life.
All the same..thanks @MJ DeMarco for this gift, you have shown me a light, and I won't forget ever!!.

lovetodance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Sep 30, 2020
Amsterdam
Wow! Wow! Wow!
You really studied it! Even how to deliver a cool book!
I love the way you write and the language!
English is not my mother tongue, so I learned quite some nice language tricks and sophisticated words as well ;) Tnx!
This is a real eye-opener piece on quite some ideas I got from other books...and now understood the mechanism and who is the driver and the hitchhiker!
And even THIS, writing a comment here to promote more - How smart!
The book is the one I was looking for and I had to grow up to read it and now up for action!
Thanks a lot!
Would love to meet you once in person. I really do appreciate what you gave to the world!
Lots of all the best!
An:blush:

benuck621

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 23, 2019
Austin Tx
Just finished the book. Favorite chapter was about money as the ultimate money tree. It completely changed the thought process of what to do when I make it..... investing as a wealth protection not a wealth creator. Great read

lovetodance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Sep 30, 2020
Amsterdam

luckyrice

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 30, 2020
Singapore
I have read the book and enjoyed its many valuable tips and guidance! I am very impressed by MJ's courage and determination to pursue the "Fastlane" in the beginning, especially in the face of social/peer pressure to conform! I am grateful to MJ for sharing his wisdom and experience.

dennisgerik

Unemployable?
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 24, 2015
Seattle, WA
I have read TMF about 5 years ago... ignored its wisdom...for 5 years. :eek:

Recently, TMF circled back into my life...but the universe must have thought I needed to read / listen to it again... This time - it is so much more poignant given my current situation.

So, this time I am devouring its content, and will follow it with reading and listening to Unscripted and Wealth Exposed...

Thanks MJ - your words mean more to me now that you will ever know.

Jerrall

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 30, 2020
Canada
I just read The Millionaire Fastlane . In fact, I read it twice. On top of that, I wrote summaries of each chapter to serve as a cheatsheet to myself.

It's very rare that I read a book that not only gives very actionable advice, but also rocks my worldview to the point that it left me shaking at times. Yes, literally. But at the same time, it was fun to read, and I enjoyed MJ's sense of humor and style of writing.

I am already putting the ideas of the book into action. Thank you @MJ DeMarco .

-Jerrall

Archer_Zero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Oct 2, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire fastlane & I'm reading Unscripted . Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.