The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I’ve read The Millionaire Fastlane twice.

Keepg01ng

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jul 10, 2020
Osaka, Japan
Hey MJ,

Read MFL a month before my slow lane Job ended unexpectedly and set me free to focus on the fast lane. Love the resources and community you have made here. Enjoy Sedona, if you still live there. Love that place.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Just finished the book and just got the audiobook to listen to it again.
Great value! Thanks. Are definitely hopping on the fast lane.

abcdefgh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 1, 2018
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

This is one of the only books I've actually paid money for. Take that as a compliment.

Seriously though, this book has completely changed my worldview and career choice. I don't think I ever would have even considered entrepeneurship a possibility without it. THANK YOU!

simplysi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
Read it and LOVED it- especially the use of metaphors and the way MJ delivers his no-nonsense, no punches pulled delivery like a Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy SEALs.
MJ has no hidden agenda to keep you on his team for future upsells like other well known fake gurus.
I learned a great deal about myself that I had hidden from myself so effectively over the years- was a great wake up call- thanks MJ

brancin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 17, 2020
United Kingdom
Read the book and completely opened my eyes. I always wanted to start my business but was stuck in all these traps and excuses. No more!
I recognized myself as chronic slowlaner with good engineering job stuck in corporate cage, but I'm quitting my job in less than 6 months and starting to work on myself TODAY!
Started reading Unscripted as well.
Thank you MJ for motivation and guidance.

IreneZanellato

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 14, 2020
Italy
The Millionaire Fastlane has been on my "to read list" a long time.
Last week I finally decided to read it and I think it was amazing!!
I was already aware of many of the concepts explained in the book, but the way you @MJ DeMarco went throug all of them opened my eyes more then ever.
Thank you for this amazing book and all the effort and passion you put into it!!
Irene

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon

I

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

I have read this book twice
I think the correct words is study the Book
I have great things with that book. The book is very practical
Thank you for the book
And thank you for this forum

Chrisss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 5, 2020
Nigeria

Thanks, MJ
I read the fastlane. I like the book. It is a must-read for every entrepreneur.

pckpct

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Read it. I love the part about starting the business in the example of selling hotdog. I totally agree that you must focus on "hotdog" not the logo, marketing, or something else that not a core business at the earliest stage.

Peter Bright

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 5, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi, I've read both books, I am still kicking myself for not discovering and reading these books before now! I am a young 60-year-old and with time running out, I am committed to making a difference and becoming a Producer. Looking forward to the journey!

BigKeem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 20, 2020
Alabama

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I have red the book!

Mng3022

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 10, 2020
Irvine
Loved listening to this on Audible. I've already gone through it twice. Such a red pill experience!

Thanks, MJ

DarrellTreyTrey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 22, 2020
New York City, New York
Read the book. it was a great starting to get my mindset right. My main takeaway is that being a problem solver/producer is the way to go for quick wealth. You want to provide value for as many people as possible.

obdurate

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 21, 2020
California

Thanks, MJ

I read the book multiple times and its why I joined. I am adding Unscripted to my pile to read in the coming months.

Mohammed ED-DAHB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 11, 2020
Morocco
I've read it this summer. My whole life i've been totally convinced that getting a good job is the only way to live a good life, but MJ DeMarco exposed all those lies and fake gurus. Your books are life changing, and i am forever grateful

Last edited:

Okoduwa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 22, 2020
London, UK

Thanks, MJ
I'm still on the book The millionaire fastlane . I have read lots of books, one good way to know a good book is that, when you pick it, you don't want to drop it, every line, chapter and paragraph is interesting. The Millionaire fastlane is such a book. You cannot use money to solve a money problem, you can't medicate poor money management with more money. Thank you MJ DeMarco for such an interesting book, I can't wait to start reading about the fastlane. I have been on the sidewalks time to switch lanes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.