The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Aug 26, 2020
This book is an aligner. I use the book for aligning myself with proper business decision making. For me both Unscripted and TMF are not one time reads... They are more multi time a year rereads. (Or listens... oh I love me some audible :) )...

I have been through them both a couple times. I focus on value, only play with passivity "A" and "A-" businesses, while making sure others can't shut me down to easily. The other side effect of these books is motivation through the reduction of ambiguity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AdamSerk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 27, 2020
London
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Listened to TMFL a while back. Loved all 3 of them. Thanks

John Y

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 20, 2020
Athens
“The Millionaire Fastlane ” is the book about wealth that actually led me take action
towards wealth building. Ok, other books also offered some advice I instantly used,
but they were oriented either to totally lazy / totally beginners / totally Sidewalkers,
or to strong doers who already were out there winning. So those books were not very helpful.
On the contrary, if you really want a Lamborghini but you have no idea how to ACTUALLY do it,
this is the book you were looking for.
MJ many many thanks for writing it! AND thank you for maintaining this forum!

Mohammad Asal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Aug 29, 2020
Lebanon, Bekaa
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read fast lane millionaire 5 months ago. Now, I just finished unscripted . Btw, this site needs a redesign for the mobile front end...

bassiealaina

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Aug 27, 2020
Pompano Beach, FL

Thanks, MJ

I learned so much from this book. I was on the right track with so many things but were missing some others. Thanks MJ for filling in my missing pieces to starting a successful business.

Biffi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 30, 2020
Berlin

Thanks, MJ

Animesh0007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 1, 2020
India
Just Completed the book this afternoon. OMYGOD! What a read! By far the best book i've ever encountered. My views for everything is changed permanently.

Dionysos

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
I've read the book around March of this year. Previous books about finance/become rich quick never made an impact on me. TMF had my head spinning, I loved every page of it. Ever since reading (seeing) it I couldn't unsee it.

Brilliant stuff!

G-Pattz76

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 1, 2020
Perth, Western Australia

Thanks, MJ

Read the book (Audible in the Gym/walking/working actually)

Been searching for something like this in most of my 44 years, starting at 10 years old wanting to be an entrepreneur with no background, understanding and no help from anyone else, always had nothing and still have nothing, read over a hundred of business and mindset books, but no dice.

Time to change, nothing else has worked and I'm damn sure my map and mindset have had a lot to do with this, working on changing that now!

Thanks
GP

Djuji

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 1, 2020
Germany
Read the book. It changed my view aspecially the difference between fastlane and Slowlane. But now I cant unsee that family and friends want you to follow the sidewalk path and not even the slowlane. :(

RamónLópezLópez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 2, 2020
España
He escuchado el audiolibro seis veces y esta mañana recibí el libro físico, que voy a empezar a leer esta noche y espero que no me lleve más de una semana terminarlo, tomando notas y resaltando lo más destacado con la idea. de tomar acción. tan pronto como sea posible.

Mart1al

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 30, 2020
Brazil

Thanks, MJ

read the book

Logan W

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 3, 2020
Switzerland
Several readings on how to become rich and on personal development eventually led me to the TMF . Concrete and enlightening, this book has strongly contributed to getting me to take action.

Thank you.

TJ Danka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 22, 2019

Thanks, MJ

Read the book just over three years ago and not only enjoyed it but it changed my life. My whole perspective on life changed just like that as soon as I started reading the book. By the time I finished it I had already decided that an 8-4 job (as is the norm in my country) wasn't for me anymore. I teamed up with my brother to found a computer services business. The book is a game changer! Thanks so much MJ for changing my life!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.