The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
G

Guest84834

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
i don't think i would be here if I didn't read the millionaire fastlane .

ChrisDro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 6, 2020
Seattle, WA
This book was amazing! I've always been a follower of the "work hard, live frugally, save and invest" school of thought, but MJ may change my mind yet! I've already ordered UNSCRIPTED , and I'm flying through it. Great stuff!

onejakub

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 7, 2020
London, UK
I read the book - twice - and recommended it to my two brothers!

Will follow-up with them at Xmas to see how well they've internalised it!

lawsylawson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 8, 2020
UK
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've just finished it! A real eye-opener!

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Finished it a while ago. The name is perfect for converting the audience but man sometimes I wish it was something else so I could get my friends to read it without taking it the Tai Lopez way LOL.

Darby

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 9, 2020
Oregon
I read the book and am now re-reading it. Got it 4 days ago. Thanks so much for breaking all this down. Very valuable info that I am looking forward to putting into practice and reaping the rewards.

JoFo54

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 11, 2020
Texas
I just finished listening to TMF audio book and I learned a lot. The content and the delivery were both excellent. I love MJ's no nonsense approach to delivering the information that is needed for understanding the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur and the process of building and retaining wealth. I have been involved in some moderately successful businesses. In restrospect, from the Fastlane commandments perspective, I would have done things differently.

andriybn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 24, 2019
Great book, truly a shift in perspective. I've definitely lost the mindset of time value over the past year. I got lost in self doubt ,random ideas and depression that brought me to make emotional mistakes. Thanks for rekindling that inner fire that I had after reading unscripted last year. I for sure didn't get the message and action faked a lot. Now I know it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Colin MacLeod

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Sep 14, 2017
Austin, TX
Having LOVED Unscripted which I listened to and then read first, I went back and read TMF - and listened to the audiobook of that too for good measure.

Ever since, I've re-read or listened to both of them many times to keep me on track.

@MJ DeMarco You've been a massive inspiration to me, personally. THANK YOU.

Your books have completely turned my life around. I was involved in a franchise business that was losing money. It broke several CENTS principles. Getting out was really hard as I was tied into a 10 year agreement. Accepting the money I'd sunk into it was gone for good was probably the hardest part.

I lost more than $500k all told. But I'm out and free now.

For a long time after wrapping the business up, I was up to my eyeballs in credit card and high interest debt (like, well over $100k), and 2 years on, now it's gone and I actually have some savings.

In addition to getting out of that business, I got rid of a new truck that was costing me a fortune in finance and fully comp insurance. I'm about to buy a used Toyota Camry or Honda Accord with cash and feeling GREAT about it.

I'm not Fastlane yet, but it feels like I'm on the onramp!

THANK YOU so much to YOU for writing the books and spreading the good word honestly and with absolute integrity. Please keep on writing/recording more content. You're making the world a much better place.

NorthernDuke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 12, 2020
Missoula, MT
I read the entire book in three days. It was both exciting and, in a way, concerning. Some of my beliefs were flipped on their heads, and at a couple of points I even felt pissed with the idea that I've been duped my whole life. I look forward to seeing where the lessons take me!

Cheers!

Last edited:
D

Deleted29658

Thanks, MJ

I read the book when I was 20 and I am re-reading it again now at 27.
Learning and using my new life experience to get to the fastlane!

Sarge737

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2020
Naples

Thanks, MJ

This book was amazing it read my mail. The best part is the candid explanation of the Slowlane/Sidewalker and the Fastlane

Thanks forever in my education of freedom

kevin cai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 8, 2020
Switzerland

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading this book. Very impressive book and it encourages me to think about moving to fastlanes.
Thanks MJ for your good book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mauricedesaxe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 13, 2020
Romania
Read the book years ago. I loved it. But I was lazy and inconsistent.

One year ago I started learning how to code. I'll be launching my very first web app within two weeks from now. It's an app that creates digests on public companies based on certain metrics.

I think it has potential & I see a brighter future for myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.