The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inventor_Ollie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 15, 2020
Dorset, United Kingdom
I read this book a few years ago in my final year of university. After reading TMF , I then immediately bought and read Unscripted .

They are both paradigm shattering books. 5/5 reads.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiagossilva88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 12, 2020
Portugal
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Really awesome book!!! I have read some other authors, but they talked as if it was so easy and gave formulas, but they didnt do what they preached themselves. And if it was that wasy, the number o millionaires in the world would almost be the word population.

Thank you for giving me your vision and a very diferent and fresh perspective.

Tiago, Portugal

Matthew Ntamara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 16, 2020
Uganda
I
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane ! All along I was planning on starting an internet business so I don't have to get a job after I graduate, but then I realised I hadn't yet figured out the CENTS of my internet business and that reading the book saved me years of irreplaceable time! Thank you

advntr_king

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Apr 18, 2020
Colorado
Finished the book and it led me to the forum. I'm stoked to join.

My favorite part of the book was comparing entrepreneurship to a game of chess. I've always had a lot of ideas, but have never found success with any of them. I find that I follow a pattern with my ideas: First, I have an idea, and feel a rush of enthusiasm. That enthusiasm gives me a surge of energy, as if I had just slammed 3 red bulls in a row. Next, I'll start diving in to research, leg work, and exploration of the idea. Then, I will hit a small road block. Usually, I will realize that the idea will be much harder than it seemed when I had the idea initially, or I will find that someone is already pursuing the idea, or I will have a flood of doubts overwhelming me with a feeling that the idea won't work. At this point, I immediately feel discouraged, and jump to the next great idea, which gives me a new flood of enthusiasm.
By reading MJ's analogy of a chess game, it helped me re-calibrate my expectations. I realize now that I have never come close to success, because ideas don't carry any weight, and what I lack is execution.
Now, I am slowing my pace, and working to change my expectations on what it will take to successfully grow a company.
I made the choice a long time ago to live a life of freedom, and I am grateful for this critical lesson MJ has shared with me. I know it will be a huge component in me achieving my dreams.

Jacopoc95

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 15, 2020
Insider
[QUOTE = "MJ DeMarco, post: 141270, membro: 1"]
Ora che ci sono oltre 500.000 copie in circolazione, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. Questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Leggi il libro, pubblica qui e osserva un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e ulteriori privilegi del forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, MJ
[/ CITAZIONE] ciao,
Per me The Millionaire Fastlane è il miglior libro su entre
imprenditoria
[QUOTE = "MJ DeMarco, post: 141270, membro: 1"]
Ora che ci sono oltre 500.000 copie in circolazione, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. Questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se leggi il libro, pubblica qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e ulteriori privilegi del forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, MJ
[/CITAZIONE]
il libro più utile che esiste per chi vuole aprire aprire un'attività.Ti aiuta moltissimo a capire quali sono le strade da scegliere se vuoi davvero seguire la fastlane. Non so come ringraziarti.

cf.lee07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 18, 2020
Philippines

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
The book definitely opened my eyes. It was the first the business-related book I have read and it did not fail me. Like you, the author, I am in love with the Lamborghini (though I love the Bugatti Veyron more) still, these things were out of my league. I have no job, no insurance, nothing- I got nothing. My dream is to become rich but as I go on with my life, I thought it was impossible. Until I found out about this book and it ignited my passion. I like what you wrote there, "If you want to change your life, change your choices." because right now I am doing it!

aeden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Feb 28, 2020
Melbourne, FL
I finished up TMFL this weekend. I really wonder if this book existed 20 years ago and I read it then whether I would have gotten around to creating a CENTS business much faster than I did, but the past is past. I'm glad I read it and will definitely recommend it to friends that are stuck in the Slowlane. Thanks MJ!

FitRay

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2020
Berlin, Germany
Read it and love it! I just checked, when I bought the book: February 2019. So, it's about one year ago and since then I read it a couple of times and recommended it very often. I thought, I knew how money works ... I was such a fool :D Thanks MJ!

serge94

Running a B2C SaaS
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Apr 20, 2020
Europe
Found out about TMF a few years ago but only recently had enough time to read it. One of the best books I’ve ever read.

Silverback_77

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 20, 2020
Switzerland
I've read this fantastic book that opened my eyes on how I was loosing the most precious thing that we have earth, my time, for the benefit of someone else.

After the book I was about to start a dropshiping business but I stopped when I realised that it was totally against my values to sell crap to people that will first finish in the trash before ending somewhere in Africa or India.

Now I am searching for a sustainable "green" business to start.

Thank you M.J. for the book and I'm looking forward to read Unscripted

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
Even with slow COVID shipping, Amazon finally delivered this and I've now read it. Definately did not let me down. Unscripted arrived before TMF but I wanted to wait until after I've read TMF so that's my next project.

AdFern

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 21, 2020
Costa Rica
I finished reading TMF today. It was so enlightening that it might have changed my life. Being 22 y/o and having found such and inspiring book has gotten me off my lazy butt and learning to make something out of myself for once. Also, I found out about TMF from an entrepreneur on TikTok (of all places). Makes me realize the power of word of mouth. Thank you MJ!!!

Orangatang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 22, 2020
Oviedo
I have read both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane . It's obvious to anyone around you if they've read it to by the questions they ask and the things they are doing.

Thanks, MJ

Techbum

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 22, 2020
Usa
I resonate the most with being a Producer by creating value. Most people have a consumer mentality and only being on the opposite will help you drive the Fastlane! I love this advice! Simple yet elegant.

fvckdej_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 21, 2020
Lagos

Thanks, MJ
I read the book

Sarahjane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2020
Yakima
Just finished the book! There are so many gems here but I think the one that has really settled on my brain was the chapter about choices. Even though I’ve mostly avoided treasonous choices, it’s all the little choices that comprise your habits that create your life, that can really carve slow lane ruts in life. I no longer get up and read the dreary news for an hour. I read about passive income and those who have made choices that have lead them to producers and problem solvers. That’s just one of exampleS of how my choices were wasting my time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.